of December 26, 2014 No. 302
About approval of Rules of ensuring industrial safety in case of production of beryllium, its connections and products from them
According to the subitem 14) article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of industrial development and industrial safety of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (to Erzhanov A. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction of the copy on official publication in mass media and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the Internet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Rau A. P.
Acting Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 16, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 12, 2015
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 26, 2014 No. 302
1. These rules of ensuring industrial safety in case of production of beryllium, its connections and products from them (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 14) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for ensuring industrial safety in case of production of beryllium, its connections and products from them (further - beryllium production).
2. All beryllium productions shall have passports, forms and (or) operational documents for buildings, constructions, reservoirs, processing equipment, safety devices, devices of control systems, managements, the equipment of ventilation and gas purification.
3. On beryllium productions it is necessary to develop and keep the following documentation:
1) the project documentation (further - the project) on construction, expansion, reconstruction, upgrade, preservation and liquidation of hazardous production facility;
2) the production schedules and regulating technical documents establishing rules of conducting works;
3) passports of reservoirs, processing equipment, pipelines, fittings, safety devices, devices of control systems, managements, buildings and constructions.
4. For the operating and again entered dangerous productions by the operating organizations shall be developed and approved: production schedules, regulations on production supervision, the liquidation plan of accidents (further - PLA), the declaration of industrial safety of hazardous production facility.
5. Beryllium productions shall create own or be serviced by gas-rescuing service.
6. Prompt actions of personnel on liquidation of emergencies and the prevention of accidents, and in case of their origin - on localization, and the maximum decrease in weight of effects, the technical systems and means used at the same time shall be provided in PLA.
The administration of the organization shall acquaint all again accepted workers with the operating PLA which action extends to zone of performance of works.
7. Modification of the technology scheme, hardware registration, of control systems, communications, the notification and antiemergency automatic protection is performed after modification of project and technical documentation, approved with developer of the project or with the organization specializing in designing of similar objects, manufacturing plant of the equipment in the presence of positive experimental testimony of industrial safety and approval. In case of modification decrease in level of safety of engineering procedure of beryllium productions is not allowed.
8. Acceptance in operation of the new and reconstructed objects having subquality work and departures from the project and non-compliant to the requirements these rules is not allowed.
9. For the enacted new productions, technologies and the equipment technology instructions are developed and affirm the technical lead of the organization. In the course of reconstruction temporary technology instructions are developed.
10. Persons without medical certificate in beryllium productions are not allowed to work.
11. Medical examinations and their frequency are performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of health care.
12. The organization of training working concerning industrial safety is performed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" of April 11, 2014. Persons who did not have training and examination concerning industrial safety are not allowed to work.
13. Preparation, retraining of specialists, workers in the field of industrial safety is assigned to administration of the organization.
14. The personnel and other persons visiting object pass induction, get acquainted with the security measures established by the organization in case of stay on object and actions in case of accidents, with logging.
15. The administration of the organization provides officials and personnel with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment (further - SIZ).
16. In beryllium production the procedure for accomplishment of gas dangerous works and works of the increased danger shall be observed. The list of gas dangerous works and works of the increased danger and procedure for their accomplishment affirms the technical lead of the organization and is reviewed in case of change or amendment of the performed works.
17. At the company the service controlling working conditions, state of environment is organized.
Under the organization of control of working conditions observation of the following indicators is provided:
1) content of beryllium in air of the working area;
2) efficiency of ventilation;
3) efficiency of cleaning of integuments;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.