of December 10, 2014 No. 1019
About National coordination council in the field of vocational training
Based on article 22 of the Law No. 64-XII of May 31, 1990 on the Government (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 131-133, 1018), with subsequent changes and amendments, and also for the purpose of reforming, optimization, developments of system of vocational training (the model centers, professional schools and colleges) and creation of proper conditions for ensuring good training of skilled and competitive workers and specialists DECIDES: the Government
1. Create under the Government National coordination council in the field of vocational training.
Regulations on National coordination council in the field of vocational training according to appendix No. 1;
The paragraph third Item 2 ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 29.07.2016 No. 941
3. Determine that in case of release from post of one of members of National coordination council in the field of vocational training, person who is again appointed to the corresponding position becomes member of council without edition of the new order of the Government.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
minister of education
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 10, 2014 No. 1019
1. This Provision establishes legal status, procedure for the organization and functioning of National coordination council in the field of vocational training at two education levels (average vocational training and postaverage vocational training) (further – Council).
2. Council performs the activities based on the current legislation and this provision.
3. Council is created by the Government as the consultative body designed to create platform for dialogue between system of professional training and national economy of the country.
4. The mission of Council consists in ensuring interaction between vocational training, the labor market and national economy that will promote vocational training quality assurance, improvement of quality of training of workers/technicians, and also qualified specialists according to professional and educational standards, with National framework structure of qualification of the Republic of Moldova and the European framework structure of qualification.
5. Council promotes support of the corresponding national and international projects on strengthening of partnership between representatives of business environment and representatives of education system, to development and upgrade of vocational training, reduction of offers of organizations of vocational training in compliance with work market requirements, and also to improvement of quality of training of workers/technicians and qualified specialists.
6. Council consists of the permanent members and alternate members appointed as follows:
1) permanent members:
a) The Ministry of Economics, the chairman of the board – the minister/deputy minister;
b) The Ministry of Public Education, the vice-chairman of council – the minister/deputy minister;
c) The Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family - the deputy minister;
d) the representative delegated by the board of directors of professional schools;
e) the representative delegated by the board of directors of colleges;
f) the representative delegated by council of rectors;
g) the representative delegated by National confederation of patronages of the Republic of Moldova;
h) the representative delegated by Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
j) the representative of civil society selected by the Ministry of Public Education on the basis of criteria of professionalism, achievements and reputation;
2) alternate members:
a) The ministry the finance/ministry of youth and sport – the deputy minister;
b) competent ministries: The Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry, the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Health – the deputy minister / the state secretary;
c) the representative delegated by sectoral committee on professional training at the level of industry;
d) the representative delegated by Association of patronages in processing industry;
e) the representative delegated by economic agents, public organizations, investors, etc., relevant for vocational training.
7. Council has the following competences:
1) is coordinated by process of development, implementation, monitoring, assessment and review of reform policies, development and upgrade of vocational training for the purpose of its reduction in compliance with requirements of the labor market;
2) represents recommendations about strengthening of partnership between organizations of vocational training and economic environment, including on upgrade of organizations of vocational training, contents of training programs, educational standards, systems of assessment and certification of the qualifications appropriated in the course of vocational training;
3) is advanced by cooperation between the ministries, other central administrative authorities, patronages and labor unions taking into account vocational training upgrade;
Realizes 4) and performs monitoring of reforms in the field of vocational training from the point of view of professional training and employment of skilled workers / specialists;
5) promotes upgrade of technical and educational and methodical base of organizations of vocational training;
6) assists, by means of participation, to increase in transparency in carrying out the corresponding reforms in vocational training.
8. For achievement of the purpose Council has the following obligations:
1) in economic area:
a) determines the priority directions of development of national economy and the need for technical and professional skills which would support economic growth in the short-term, medium and long term;
b) estimates demand for human resources and qualifications in the labor market, on different industries of national economy;
c) formulates, in relation to education system, the requirements proceeding from priorities of economic development;
d) simplifies communication between economic agents, patronages, the public professional organizations and structures of vocational training;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.