of November 25, 2014 No. 204
About approval of the Instruction on the organization of selective state statistical observation of goods turnover of public catering of the microorganizations without departmental subordination
Based on the Regulations on National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 26, 2008 No. 445 "About some questions of bodies of the state statistics" the National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
V. I. Zinovsky
Approved by the Resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of November 25, 2014 No. 204
1. This Instruction establishes procedure for the organization by bodies of the state statistics of selective state statistical observation of goods turnover of public catering of the microorganizations without departmental subordination (further - selective observation) for the purpose of forming of monthly official statistical information on goods turnover of public catering.
2. Selective observation is made monthly in form of the state statistical reporting 12 bidding (goods turnover) "The report on the retail turnover and inventories of goods, goods turnover of public catering". Respondents of selective observation are the microorganizations without departmental subordination performing the public catering, their separate divisions having separate balance.
3. In this Instruction the following main terms and their determinations are used:
population of respondents - all set of respondents whose signs shall be studied. Population of respondents joins the respondents who provided the state statistical reporting under form 1 the bidding (public catering) "The report on public catering" in the year preceding reporting;
sample of respondents - the part of population of respondents which is selected for selective observation which shall be representative (representative) it is full and adequately to reflect properties and proportions of population of respondents;
selection share - the attitude of quantity of sample of respondents towards quantity of population of respondents;
admissible error of selection - the maximum set border of standard error of selection;
cluster analysis - set of the mathematical methods intended for forming of groups of "uniform" respondents on information on distances or communications (proximity measures) rather "remote" from each other between them;
selection optimality criterion - extreme minimum size and standard mistake in case of the fixed selection amount;
multidimensional selection - selection of respondents on set of attributive and quantitative statistics;
one-dimensional selection - selection of respondents on one studied statistics;
optimum stratification (the stratification pro rata to koleblemost in groups) - selection of respondents when which implementing degree of variation (koleblemost) of statistics in various groups of population of respondents is considered;
simple stratification - selection of respondents which is made from each group of population of respondents as if the group was all surveyed population of respondents;
random check - the selection of respondents made according to tables of random numbers;
standard error of selection - the indicator characterizing degree of accuracy of results of selective observation;
stratification of respondents - division of population of respondents into groups (on statistics);
extrapolation - finding of characteristics of population of respondents on the basis of characteristics of sample of respondents by means of distribution coefficients.
4. The organization of selective observation consists of the following stages:
forming of sample of respondents;
updating of sample of respondents.
5. Forming of sample of respondents is performed by National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus (further - Belstat) from population of respondents taking into account the following basic principles:
combination of one-dimensional and multidimensional selection;
use as multidimensional selection of the sampling model based on cluster analysis as one-dimensional selection - combination of simple and optimum stratification, random and mechanical check;
stratification of respondents in the place of their stay (the area, the city of Minsk);
use of optimality criterion of selection.
6. Forming of sample of respondents includes:
6.1. allocation as a part of population of respondents of two sets of respondents:
performing public catering in reporting and last years;
performing public catering only in reporting year;
6.2. installation of parameters in which selection of respondents will be made:
location (area, city of Minsk);
the researched statistics: "goods turnover of public catering";
share of selection of respondents (the share of selection of respondents constitutes 15-20% of population of respondents);
maximum share of selection of respondents;
step of share of selection of respondents (5 percent points);
admissible error of selection (5%);
quantity and borders of groups of population of respondents;
type and method of selection. In connection with complexity of computing procedures multidimensional selection is applied in the presence of one of the following conditions: the variation of statistics exceeds 80%; small size of population of respondents;
6.3. receipt of separate samples of respondents on each area and the city of Minsk.
7. Along with forming of separate samples on areas and the city of Minsk the following indicators of koleblemost in the set statistics parameters are calculated:
total and average values;
average quadratic deviation;
standard error of selection (in absolute and relative expressions);
extrapolated value of statistics.
8. Forming of options of sample of respondents repeats with the set interval (at a slow pace) until required degree of accuracy of statistics of selective observation is reached:
the standard error of selection is in the range from 0 to % 0,8;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.