of November 14, 2013 No. 657
About approval of the standard of the organization of rendering palliative care to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" and the subitem 9) Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 23, 2014 No. 1005.
1. Approve the enclosed "Organization of Rendering Palliative Care to the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan" Standard.
2. To department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tulegaliyeva A. G.):
1) to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration of this order to provide its placement on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asainova of E.) provide official publication of this order in mass media after its state registration.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bayzhunusov E. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 14, 2013, No. 657
1. The standard of the organization of rendering palliative care to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" and the subitem 16) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 28, 2004 No. 1117.
2. The organizations performing palliative care are created for the purpose of timely holding the actions directed to improvement of quality of life and general condition of the patients having the incurable heavy, progressing diseases.
3. This Standard establishes requirements to the organization of rendering palliative care by the patient in the organizations of health care at the out-patient and polyclinic, stationary levels.
4. The list of categories of the population, subjects of palliative care and to sisterly leaving, is approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2009 No. 1938.
5. Palliative care for the categories of the population approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan is included into the guaranteed amount of free medical care (further - GOBMP) is provided at the expense of budgetary funds and includes the preventive, diagnostic and medical medical services having the greatest proved efficiency according to the List of GOBMP approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2009 No. 2136.
6. The organizations of health care of the state and private pattern of ownership, and also the non-governmental organizations having the corresponding license take part in provision of palliative care.
7. The terms and determinations used in this standard:
1) palliative care - the direction of medical and social activities which purpose is the improvement of quality of life and general condition of patients with incurable diseases in terminal (final) stage confirmed with the medical certificate issued by the organization of health care;
2) hospice is the medical (medico-social) organization giving palliative care (medical, psychosocial and spiritual) in the conditions of hospital, to incurably sick patients and their relatives;
3) department (chamber) of palliative care - the division as a part of multi-profile or specialized hospital giving qualified medical and psychological help by the incurable patient in terminal (final) stage of disease;
4) the stationary help - form of provision of qualified, specialized and highly specialized medical care with the round-the-clock medical observation;
5) the hospital-replacing help - form of provision of pre-medical and qualified and specialized medical care with medical observation lasting from four till eight o'clock during the day;
6) pre-medical medical care - the medical care provided by health workers with secondary medical education for the purpose of prevention of diseases and also in case of the diseases which are not requiring use of methods of diagnostics, treatment and medical rehabilitation with participation of the doctor;
7) qualified medical care - the medical care provided by health workers with the higher medical education in case of the diseases which are not requiring specialized methods of diagnostics, treatment and medical rehabilitation;
8) mobile crews (further - MB) - crews on rendering palliative care and sisterly home care;
9) multidisciplinary group (further - MDG) - the group on rendering palliative care including in the list of health and social workers, psychologists, and if necessary and other specialists having special preparation on rendering palliative care;
10) support during loss (the death of the patient) - the help to family to endure the heavy moment of loss which arose after the death of the patient;
11) biological death (the death of the patient) represents the termination of activity of organism in case of which the vital functions it is irreversible died away;
12) palliative care in phthisiology is package of measures in relation to the patients suffering from incurable form of tuberculosis and TB/VICh/SPID and also members of their families, for the purpose of relief of physical, mental, sincere and social sufferings at TB patients.
8. The main objectives of the organizations giving palliative care are:
1) improvement of quality of life incurably the patients having the serious progressing illness in terminal (final) stage;
2) provision to patients of palliative care;
3) training of relatives in bases of medical care for incurably sick in house conditions.
9. Palliative care appears the specialized medical organizations or specialized departments as a part of the multidisciplinary medical organizations of the state and private pattern of ownership.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.