of July 22, 2014 No. 703
About sale of separate types of goods, implementation of public catering and procedure for development and approval of the assortment inventory
According to the paragraph third Item 1 of article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 8, 2014 "About state regulation of trade and public catering in the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 128-Z
2. The legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who did not implement on the date of entry into force of this resolution confectionery, beer on which consumer packaging by the producer does not apply with accurate and legible font information provided by technical regulatory legal acts for the buyer on Belarusian or Russian by the technology method ensuring its safety and trudnoudalyaemost during all expiration date, having the right to perform sale of the specified confectionery and beer before the expiration of their validity.
3. Grant the right to the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade to make explanations about procedure for application of Rules of sale of separate types of goods and implementation of public catering and Regulations on procedure for development and approval of the assortment inventory.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 22, 2014 No. 703
1. These rules govern the relations between buyers and sellers in case of sale of separate types of goods (except for medicines), implementation of public catering.
2. For the purposes of these rules terms in the values determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2002 No. 90-Z "About consumer protection", the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About state regulation of trade and public catering in the Republic of Belarus" and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
the nonfoods which were in the use – the nonfoods having visible signs socks, washings, operation and (or) nonfoods of proper quality with preserving trade dress, consumer properties without commodity labels (labels) if their availability is provided by the manufacturer, and (or) the nonfoods accepted under commission agreements from citizens. The nonfoods of proper quality with preserving trade dress, consumer properties, commodity labels (labels) placed in show-windows of shopping facilities as samples of goods do not belong to the goods which were in the use;
show-window – the part of trading equipment, the outer side of capital structure (the building, construction) used for goods demonstration, products of public catering;
booth – the non-stationary shopping facility representing the design of the closed type which does not have trade floor. The booth can be located in capital structure (the building, construction);
disposable plastic tableware – made of polymeric materials (except for natural polymers which were not chemically modified) the products and objects intended for table layout, acceptance and storage of products of public catering and foodstuff which on the functional purpose are not intended for reuse during their service life (expiration date);
not tobacco nicotinocontaining tobacco product – the product containing raw materials of vegetable and (or) synthetic origin (except for tobacco raw materials) and nicotine, intended for sucking, chewing, shuffing, different way of use (consumption) in case of which nicotine gets into human body, except for medicinal and veterinary means, liquids for electronic systems of smoking with nicotine content, phytogenesis foodstuff;
the pavilion – the non-stationary shopping facility representing the design of the closed type having trade floor. The pavilion can be located in capital structure (the building, construction);
tent – the non-stationary shopping facility representing temporary collapsible design. The tent can have entrance for buyers;
the buyer – the physical person having intention to acquire or acquiring goods, products of public catering at the seller for the personal, family, home and other similar use which is not connected with business activity;
the seller – the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur performing retail trade, public catering;
sale – sales of goods, products of public catering with decrease in the price of goods which is earlier established by the seller, products of public catering due to provision to all buyers of the discounts which are not caused by accomplishment of any conditions, and accompanied with informing buyers on the carried-out reduction of price of goods, products of public catering;
the worker of the seller – the physical person involved for sales of goods and servicing of buyers by the legal entity, individual entrepreneur based on the employment contract (contract) or the civil agreement or the individual entrepreneur servicing buyers personally;
discount – decrease by the seller in the retail price of goods established by it, products of public catering;
technically difficult goods of household purpose – the goods used for household purpose which are inherent consumption, development, transformation or transfer of different types of energy, including muscular force which are characterized by one or set of functions of household purpose;
commodity department (section) – part of the floor space of shop, the pavilion on which the goods connected by community of demand and satisfying separate requirements of the population are on sale;
the sales receipt – the document confirming the fact of purchase of goods in which information on the seller and goods is specified;
commodity label (label) – the data carrier about goods and their manufacturers located on the goods, leaves inserts or labels attached or attached to goods;
trading equipment – objects and means (furniture, devices, mechanisms) for placement, packing, storage, movement, goods demonstration, products of public catering, and also servicing of buyers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.