of November 5, 2014 No. 705
About implementation of transactions with use of electronic means of payment
According to articles 7 and 40 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", articles 13 and 14 of the Law of Ukraine "About payment systems and money transfer in Ukraine", for the purpose of enhancement of procedure for issue of electronic means of payment and implementation of transactions with their use the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for issue of electronic means of payment and implementation of transactions with their use (further - the Provision) which is applied.
the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of April 30, 2010 No. 223 "About implementation of transactions with use of special means of payment", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 6, 2010 on No. 474/17769;
item 4 of the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of November 04, 2010 No. 481 "About modification of some regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine concerning regulation of release and the address of electronic money", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 24, 2010 on No. 1336/18631.
3. To payment institutes, participating banks of payment systems which perform issue and acquiring of electronic means of payment, within three months from the date of entry into force of this resolution to bring the activities into accord with requirements of the Provision.
To participating banks of payment systems which use services of processing nonresident organizations to bring the activities into accord with requirements of Item 8 of the Section VIII of the Provision till December 31, 2018.
4. To department of payment systems and calculations (Kravets V. M.) to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of territorial administrations of the National Bank of Ukraine and banks of Ukraine for use in work, and to banks - to data of clients.
6. I reserve control over the implementation of this resolution.
V. A. Hontareva
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of November 5, 2014 No. 705
1. This Provision is developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About banks and banking activity", "About payment systems and money transfer in Ukraine", other regulatory legal acts of Ukraine, including regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank).
2. This Provision establishes general requirements of National Bank to issue by resident banks, branches of foreign banks (further - banks) electronic means of payment and determines procedure of transactions with their use.
3. Requirements of this provision extend to payment institutes, members of the payment service providers which are subjects of the relations arising when implementing the transactions initiated with use of electronic means of payment of these payment systems and their users of electronic means of payment (further - the user).
Requirements of this provision do not extend to the subjects of managing performing release of phone, transport, fuel, discount cards and other means which do not belong to payment and are intended for fixation in electronic form of debt of the issuer to the user of these means on prepaid goods (services), and on the transactions performed with their use.
4. Terms in this Provision are used in such value:
1) authorization - the procedure of receipt of permission to carrying out transaction with use of electronic means of payment;
2) the account holder - person addressed to whom the account to which the electronic means of payment are emitted is opened;
3) the holder of electronic means of payment (further - the holder) - physical person which on legal causes uses electronic means of payment for implementation of payment and other transactions;
4) imprinter - the device intended for transfer of relief details of payment card on slip for forming of the document on transaction using electronic means of payment;
5) the information and technical intermediary - the operator of services of payment infrastructure who provides information and technological services on money transfer and data about which are entered by National Bank in the Register of payment systems, settlement systems, participants of these systems and operators of services of payment infrastructure;
6) authorization code - set of figures or letters and figures which is created and provided by the issuer or the legal entity - the member of payment service provider which is effective according to its order, by results of authorization;
7) the user - physical person or legal entity to which the service in accomplishment of payment transactions with use of electronic means of payment is provided;
8) mobile payments - the payment transactions performed by users with use of mobile payment instruments;
9) immediately - the shortest possible time during the day in which shall be performed (to occur) the corresponding actions, from the moment of approach of the bases for their implementation;
10) personal identification number (further - PIN) - set of figures or letters and figures, known only to the user of electronic means of payment and necessary for its identification and authentication when implementing transactions with use of electronic means of payment;
11) payment transaction - the action initiated by the user of electronic means of payment for introduction or cash withdrawal from the account, implementation of calculations in non-cash form with use of these electronic means of payment and/or its details according to bank accounts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.