of January 26, 2015 No. 18
About State commission concerning technogenic ecological safety and emergency situations
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
structure of State commission concerning technogenic ecological safety and emergency situations (further - State commission) according to appendix.
2. Determine that information and methodical support of activities of State commission is performed by Public service on emergency situations.
3. Regional and Kiev city to public administrations to give regulations on regional commissions concerning technogenic ecological safety and emergency situations according to the Provision approved by this resolution.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
A. P. Yatsenyuk
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 26, 2015 No. 18
1. State commission concerning technogenic ecological safety and emergency situations (further - State commission) is the permanent body providing coordination of activities central and local executive bodies, the technogenic ecological safety connected with providing, protection of the population and the territories against consequences of emergency situations, organizational measures of counteraction of terrorist activities and military threat, prevention of emergence of emergency situations and response to them.
2. The state extraordinary commission in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, and also the presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and this Provision.
3. The main objectives of the State extraordinary commission are:
1) coordination of activities central and local executive bodies, connected with:
functioning of single state system of civil protection;
implementation of the notification of governing bodies and forces of civil protection, and also the population about emergence of emergency situation and informing it about actions in the conditions of such situation;
attraction of forces of civil protection to carrying out rescue and other urgent works, mitigation of consequences of emergency situation, carrying out humanitarian transactions outside Ukraine;
ensuring implementation of requirements of technogenic and fire safety;
training of the population in actions in emergency situation;
delimitation of zone of emergency situation;
implementation of permanent forecasting of zone of possible distribution of emergency situation and scales of possible consequences;
organization of works on localization and mitigation of consequences of emergency situation, attraction for this purpose necessary forces and means;
organization and implementation of actions for life support of affected population;
organization and implementation in case of need measures for evacuation;
the organization and implementation of radiation, chemical, biological, engineering and medical protection of the population and the territories from consequences of emergency situations;
taking measures to ensuring readiness of single state system of civil protection for actions in the conditions of emergency situation and during the special period;
implementation of continuous control of development of emergency situation and situation on emergency objects and the territories adjoining to them;
informing governing bodies of civil protection and the population on the development of emergency situation and measures performed;
ensuring survivability of objects of national economy and public administration in case of response to emergency situation;
ensuring stable functioning of fuel and energy complex in case of emergency situation, harmonious work of the companies, organizations and organizations for ensuring steady and smooth operation of the Single gas-transport and integrated power system of Ukraine;
safety and steady work of transport infrastructure, services of mail service and all types of electric communication;
implementation of actions for health protection and sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population;
the organization and management behind work on mitigation of consequences of emergency situations of the national and regional level, including with cross-border impact;
establishment of quantitative and qualitative indexes of inactivation of vehicles, industrial, public and residential buildings and constructions, municipal and energy networks, means of communication, main gazo-, oil or other pipelines, railway junctions, ports, bridges, overpasses and so forth;
2) determination of ways and methods of the solution of the problematic issues arising in case of:
functioning of single state system of civil protection;
implementation of actions for social protection of affected population owing to emergence of emergency situation;
implementation of actions for medical and biological protection of the population in case of emergency situation;
violation of conditions of proper functioning of infrastructure facilities and health and safety of the population, in particular in spheres of homeland security and defense, power, finance, social protection, health care and the environment;
3) No. 100 Is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 21.02.2018;
4) increase in efficiency of activities central and local executive bodies in case of response to emergency situation.
4. State commission according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) in the mode of daily activities:
prepares and submits to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine proposals concerning determination of the rights and obligations in the sphere of technogenic ecological safety central and local executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations;
coordinates activities central and local executive bodies, connected with development and accomplishment of target and scientific and technical programs, implementation of actions in the sphere of civil protection;
performs measures for ensuring protection of the population, steady functioning of objects, reduction of possible material losses and preserving national cultural heritage in case of emergency situation;
participates in consideration of questions of creation or the termination of activities of the companies, organizations and organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership using dangerous technologies (chemical, radiation, etc.), and submits to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine relevant proposals;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.