of December 10, 2014 No. 1002
About approval of the Regulations on the mechanism of use of the financial resources allocated from the government budget for support of investors in preparation and personnel training (personnel) in connection with creation of new workplaces
Based on Items 10) and 12) article 12 of the Law No. 64-XII of May 31, 1990 on the Government (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 131-133, 1018), with subsequent changes and amendments, and for the purpose of accomplishment of provisions of Item b) parts (5) article 2 of the Law on the government budget for 2014 No. 339 of December 23, 2013 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 14-16, 34) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on the mechanism of use of the financial resources allocated from the government budget for support of investors in preparation and personnel training (personnel) in connection with creation of new workplaces it (is applied).
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
deputy prime minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 10, 2014 No. 1002
1. This Provision regulates the mechanism of use of the financial resources allocated from the government budget and intended for support of investors in preparation and personnel training (personnel) in connection with creation of new workplaces.
2. The provision is applied in cases of allocation of financial resources to support of investors who create new workplaces.
3. The amount of assignments is established annually by the law on the government budget.
4. Control of the allocated financial resources is exercised by the Ministry of Economics based on this provision.
5. Selection of receivers of the allocated financial resources is within the competence of Council for administration of the budget for the implementation of the Promotion of export Program (further – Council) created by the Ministry of Economics.
6. The allocated financial resources are used for compensation for expenses, suffered by investors on personnel training.
7. Compensation shall not exceed 50% of the expenses incurred by investors for training of each employee.
8. Receivers of compensation are the investors registered as subjects of business activity in the Republic of Moldova according to the Law No. 845-XII of January 3, 1992 on entrepreneurship and the companies.
9. The decision on compensation for expenses affirms Council and is drawn up by the protocol.
10. Compensations only the expenses incurred on training of employees in the training centers (further – the centers) which are selected according to this Provision are subject.
11. For the purpose of ensuring maximum efficiency of allocation of financial resources from the government budget Council performs objective and transparent selection of the centers which are engaged in education and training of personnel and also specific investors who will receive financing for training of employees.
12. Selection of the centers is performed taking into account the following criteria:
1) availability of qualified teaching personnel;
2) quality of programs of preparation;
3) availability of information base, modern equipment and materials;
4) possibility of carrying out complex practice;
5) training according to the principle of dual education system;
6) availability of the signed contracts or agreements of intent between centers and the companies needing personnel training.
13. Selection of the centers is performed based on information provided to Council by the interested legal entities and physical persons, and also National confederation of patronages after the external assessment which is carried out by the Agency of quality assurance in professional education.
14. Terms, procedure for consideration and selection criteria of the centers are determined by Council taking into account opinion of experts in the field.
15. Results of selection of the centers affirm the decision of Council.
16. The selected centers are included in the list of the centers in which expenses on training can be compensated by the state according to this Provision. The list is prepared by the secretary of Council and signed by its chairman.
17. The list of the selected centers and summary of them are placed on the web page of the Ministry of Economics.
18. Selection of professions for which expenses on training are compensated is performed based on training programs of the centers, proceeding from the list of the professions offered by investors, patronage and the Ministry of Economics.
19. The professions demanded by investors and the companies in the field of industrial production, and also energy efficiency, providing infrastructure of quality and in other areas in which there is staff shortage in the domestic market of work have priority.
20. The list of the selected professions is established by Council and is placed on the web page of the Ministry of Economics.
21. Based on the requests Council selects investors to whom expenses according to this Provision will be compensated.
22. Are applied to the application submitted by the investors requesting compensation for expenses:
1) summary of the company (including bank details and the address);
2) information on availability of debt to the government budget;
3) economic indicators of the project in which the trained workers will be involved (the short project description, products type, production volume, the number of busy workers);
4) the copy of the agreement signed with the center included by Council in the list of the centers in which expenses on training are compensated;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.