of November 12, 2014 No. 1064
About approval of Rules of rendering tourist services
According to part five of article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 25, 1999 "About tourism", article 39 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2002 "About consumer protection", and also for the purpose of complex protection of the rights of tourists, tourists, enhancement of the mechanism of interaction of the parties under agreements of rendering the tourist services Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 25.03.2022 No. 175
3. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 5, 2010 No. 1431 "About approval of standard form of the agreement of rendering tourist services" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, No. 239, 5/32591).
4. Operation of this resolution does not extend to the relations between agreement parties of rendering tourist services which arose before entry into force of this resolution.
5. Provide to the Ministry of Sport and tourism the right to make explanations about procedure for application of Rules of rendering the tourist services approved by this resolution.
6. To the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom according to competence to take necessary measures for implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 12, 2014 No. 1064
1. The these rules developed according to the Civil code of the Republic of Belarus, the laws of the Republic of Belarus of November 25, 1999 "About tourism" in edition of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2007 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 1999, No. 95, 2/101; 2007, No. 15, 2/1303) and of January 9, 2002 "About consumer protection" in edition of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 8, 2008 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2002, No. 10, 2/839; 2008, No. 170, 2/1463), is regulated procedure for rendering tourist services.
2. These rules do not govern the relations between tour operator and the travel agent in case of promotion and realization of rounds and rendering the separate tourist services connected with the organization of tourist travel arising from the agreement signed between them.
3. Rendering tourist services by their contractor in the territory of foreign state is performed according to the legislation of foreign state and the legislation of the Republic of Belarus in the part which is not contradicting the legislation of this foreign state.
4. For the purposes of these rules terms and their determinations in the values established by the laws of the Republic of Belarus "About tourism" and "About consumer protection" and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
reliable information about tourist services - information on tourist services untrue and known to the contractor and their cost, on the tours and tour operators who created them on the characteristic of means of placement, versions, features and rates of transportation, and also other information brought to the customer (the tourist, the tourist) at the time of the conclusion of the agreement of rendering tourist services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.