of February 6, 2008 No. 30
About approval of regulatory legal acts on safety and labor protection in civil aviation
According to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 21, 2007 No. 721 "About approval of Rules of acceptance of regulatory legal acts of safety and labor protection by the relevant authorized bodies" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. (Kubayev M. M.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide to committee of civil aviation of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission of this order for state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bekturov A. G.
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 20, 2008
to the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 6, 2008 No. 30
1. These Standard security guidelines and labor protection for the transporter performing loading of onboard power supply (further - the Standard instruction) contain the main requirements for safety and labor protection in civil aviation organizations (further - the organization) for the transporters performing loading of onboard power supply and are aimed at providing their safety, health maintenance and working capacity in the course of work.
2. The transporter performing loading of onboard power supply (further - the transporter) is profession to which the additional requirements on safety and labor protection including special requirements for training, certification, the admission to independent work, instructing in safety and labor protection and recurring inspection of knowledge by profession to both safety and labor protection are imposed.
3. Transporters not more young than 18 years having the certificate on the right of management of entrance (departure) of special machines to the air vehicle (further - the certificate of the transporter) and having the following knowledge are allowed to independent work:
1) to names of the postponed and transported loads;
2) technological sequence of loading of onboard power supply;
3) to embarkation regulations and transportations of onboard power supply;
4) to methods of stacking of containers with onboard power supply;
5) to admissible regulations of cargo transfer manually;
6) technologies of interaction of the services providing flights (in the part concerning loading of onboard power supply);
7) to rules of entrance (departure) of special machines in case of commercial servicing of air vehicles;
8) to procedure for execution of acceptance and accompanying documents;
9) to first-aid treatment and uses of the medical first-aid kit.
4. Irrespective of qualification and length of service timely all types of instructing in safety and labor protection also shall be in full passable:
1) training under the leadership of the experienced transporter before independent work for acquisition of practical skills of work;
2) repeated instructing in safety and labor protection - at least once in three months;
3) unplanned instructing, in cases of violation of safety requirements and labor protections, and in case of work stoppage more than for 30 calendar days.
About passing of instructing and training of safety and labor protection the corresponding entry in the certificate of the transporter is made.
5. Persons which showed unsatisfactory knowledge and skills of safe performance of works are not allowed to independent work. Rechecking of knowledge is carried out within one month.
6. The transporter performs only those works which are charged in accordance with the established procedure; it is forbidden to use tools, devices and the equipment, to safe handling of which training was not carried out.
7. In case of the direction for works, unusual for this profession (for example, cleaning of the territory), preliminary passing of target instructing in safe accomplishment of the forthcoming works is provided.
8. During operating time it is necessary to have in case of itself the certificate of the transporter.
9. In case of performance of works respect for labor and production discipline, employment policies and procedures, and also established, according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on work, the mode of on-duty time and time of rest is necessary.
10. During operating time the following dangerous and harmful production factors can make adverse effect:
1) moving air vehicles, special motor transport, electro-and autocarts;
2) the increased dust content and gas contamination of air;
3) the increased or lowered air temperature;
4) the increased or lowered air humidity;
5) the increased mobility of air;
6) the streams of exit gases of aircraft engines and objects which got to them;
7) the rotating screws standing on aircraft parking and helicopters;
8) air-gas streams of thermal and wind gas-jet machines;
9) the increased level of electromagnetic radiations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.