of December 30, 2014 No. 16-02/701
About approval of Rules of the treatment of animals
According to subitem 46-21) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the treatment of animals.
2. To provide to department of veterinary and food safety of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 16-02/701
1. These rules of the treatment of animals (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 46-21) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science", determine procedure for the treatment of animals.
2. In Rules the following concepts are used:
1) farm animals - all animal species cultivated by the person, the birds, fishes and bees directly related to farm-production;
2) biosterilization - deprivation of animals in the surgical way of capability to reproduction of posterity (reproductive capability);
3) animals - the biological objects belonging to fauna: farm, domestic and wild animals;
4) wild animals are animals whose natural environment of existence is the wild nature, including those which are in bondage or semi-free conditions;
5) euthanasia of animals - the humane methods of killing of animals excluding them agonal sufferings;
6) homeless animals are the pets who were left without leaving of the person or formed semi-free groups capable to breed out of control of the person;
7) pets - dogs, cats and other animals who during long historical period traditionally contain and get divorced the person, and also animals of the types or breeds which are artificially removed by the person for satisfaction of esthetic needs and not having of the viable wild populations consisting of the individuals with similar morphological features and existing long time in their natural area.
3. These rules extend to activities of the physical persons and legal entities which are engaged:
1) reproduction, cultivation, cultivation, content of animals, including breeding livestock production;
2) use of animals in the research and educational purposes, in testing, in production, including in production of biological medicines;
3) use of animals in spectacular actions, in sport, under the organization of entertainments.
4. The physical persons and legal entities which are engaged in reproduction, cultivation, cultivation, content of farm, domestic and wild animals including breeding animals provide:
1) timely identification of farm, house and breeding animals;
2) timely vaccination and diagnostics of farm, house and breeding animals for ensuring veterinary and sanitary safety;
3) care about health, welfare and use of animal according to its type, age and physiology;
4) safety of surrounding people and animals, and also property from damnification by animals;
5) application of measures for prevention of emergence of undesirable posterity for animals by application of temporary isolation and biosterilization;
6) safety of traffic when passing with animal near transport ways and upon their transition by direct supervision of his behavior;
7) observance of requirements of sanitary and hygienic and veterinary (veterinary and sanitary) regulations and rules.
5. Physical persons and legal entities in case of content of farm, house, wild and breeding animals provide:
1) the equipped places, the temperature and wet mode, natural lighting, ventilation;
2) muzzles and short leads animal of special purpose (dog) during their operational use by law enforcement agencies and during the educational and training actions;
3) the conditions corresponding to their biological, specific and specific features and meeting them the natural needs in food, water, dream, movements, contacts with similar to animals in natural activity and other requirements;
4) the isolated room, the protected territory, in free range or on a leash. The animals intended for protection (dog) contain in the equipped rooms or on a leash, with availability of the warning label "carefully vicious dog";
5) in the premises occupied with several families, only on the living space (from written consent all living in the apartment) in compliance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the housing relations" of April 16, 1997 No. 94.
6. The animals intended for the research and educational purposes contain in open-air cages, biological clinics (vivariums) or in nurseries.
7. In scientific experiments, in biological testing, in educational process animals are used only if there is no possibility of replacement with their other (alternative) methods and objects.
8. Procedures on experimental animals in case of whom injuring or painful irritations is possible irrespective of their purposes and type of animal are held in the conditions of anesthesia.
9. The animals used in experiments demonstrations are provided with qualified leaving. The impractical animal is destroyed by euthanasia methods before sufferings.
10. Demonstration of animals at exhibitions, in zoos is carried out on condition of observance zoohygienic, veterinary sanitary standards and rules.
11. Sporting events, television and movie and still photographies are held:
1) without causing by animal of injuries, pains, mutilations, and without allowing their death;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.