of November 17, 2014 No. 51
About approval of the form of the Protocol on ascertaining of offense
Based on the Art. 7, of Art. 14 (1) d), Art. 15 (2) and (4), Art. 26 (2) e) the Law on Audit Chamber No. 261-XVI of December 5, 2008, for the purpose of the corresponding realization of provisions of the Law on modification and amendments in some legal acts No. 41 of March 27, 2014 the Audit Chamber DECIDES: Art. 442 and 443 of the Law No. 218-XVI of October 24, 2008 (The code about offenses)
1. Approve the form of the Protocol on ascertaining of offense attached to this resolution.
2. The form of the protocol approved by this resolution will be used by the personnel of Audit Chamber given authority on public audit, which are referred to as with the stating subject having the right to state offenses and to constitute protocols.
3. Auditors, heads of auditor groups, chiefs of managements of audit, and also the personnel of head department of methodology, planning and the analysis responsible for monitoring of accomplishment of recommendations of Audit Chamber will act as the stating subject.
4. Provide to legal management:
- rendering legal aid to the stating subject in case of creation of the Protocol on ascertaining of offense;
- collection of required materials and proofs, creation and timely entering of case on offense into competent degree of jurisdiction;
- representative office of Audit Chamber in degree of jurisdiction on consideration of the established offenses;
- maintaining Register of protocols on ascertaining of offenses.
5. Determine that presence of the stating subject at judicial session on the case of offense is obligatory.
6. To head department of methodology, planning and the analysis to bring this resolution to the attention of the personnel given authority on public audit.
Chairman of Audit Chamber
Approved by the Resolution of Audit Chamber of the Republic of Moldova of November 17, 2014, No. 51
See the Protocol on offense (13Kb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.