of February 9, 2015 No. 285-V ZRK
About the state youth policy
(In edition of the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 13.06.2018 No. 160-VI ZRK, 06.05.2019 of No. 251-VI ZRK)
This Law governs the public relations arising in the sphere of the state youth policy.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the young specialist - the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan who did not reach age of twenty nine years, mastered educational training programs in the organizations of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher and postgraduate education and working no more than three years in the specialty, specified in the education document;
2) young family - family in which both spouses did not reach age of twenty nine years, or incomplete family in which child(children) is brought up by one of parents who did not reach age of twenty nine years;
3) youth - citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan from fourteen to twenty nine years;
4) social infrastructure for youth - system of objects, necessary for realization of the state youth policy (buildings, structures, constructions), and also the organizations which perform activities for health protection, education, education, social servicing, physical, spiritual and moral development of young citizens, ensuring their employment and satisfaction of their public requirements;
4-1) working youth - the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who did not reach age of twenty nine years, mastered educational training programs of comprehensive schools and (or) organizations of technical and professional and (or) postaverage, and (or) highest, and (or) postgraduate education and performing labor activity;
5) the national report "Youth of Kazakhstan" - the annual report containing the analysis of realization of the state youth policy and the recommendation about its enhancement;
6) the state youth policy - system of the social and economic, organizational and legal measures performed by the state and directed to support and development of youth;
7) authorized body concerning the state youth policy (further - authorized body) - the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the sphere of the state youth policy;
8) regional forum of youth - the forum of representatives of youth held for the purpose of forming of the regional level of interaction between local executive bodies and youth;
9) republican forum of youth - the forum of representatives of youth, the elite at regional forums held for the purpose of forming of national level of interaction between state bodies and youth.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of the state youth policy is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
1. The purpose of the state youth policy is creation of conditions for full spiritual, cultural, educational, professional and physical development of youth, participation in decision making process, successful socialization and the directions of its potential on further development of the country.
2. Tasks of the state youth policy are:
1) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of youth;
2) involvement of youth in social and economic and social and political life of the country;
3) education of civic consciousness and strengthening of feeling of the Kazakhstan patriotism.
3. The state youth policy is based on the principles:
1) priority of cultural, moral and cultural wealth;
2) civic consciousness, responsibility, diligence;
3) interfaith consent and interethnic tolerance;
4) succession of generations, priority of family education;
5) participations of youth in forming and realization of the state youth policy;
6) scientific, integrated and consecutive approach in forming and realization of the state youth policy.
The main directions of the state youth policy are:
1) providing available and quality education, development of scientific and technical potential;
2) preservation and promotion of health, forming of healthy lifestyle;
3) creation of conditions for employment and employment;
4) creation of conditions for development of business activity among youth;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.