It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On February 9, 2015 No. 35926
of November 28, 2014 No. 530
About approval of Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety "The instruction for isolation of not used excavations and the developed spaces in coal mines"
According to Item 220.127.116.11 (1) the Regulations on Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 30, 2004 No. 401 (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, No. 32, Art. 3348; 2006, No. 5, Art. 544; No. 23, Art. 2527; No. 52, Art. 5587; 2008, No. 22, Art. 2581; No. 46, Art. 5337; 2009, No. 6, Art. 738; No. 33, Art. 4081; No. 49, Art. 5976; 2010, No. 9, Art. 960; No. 26, Art. 3350; No. 38, Art. 4835; 2011, No. 6, Art. 888; No. 14, Art. 1935; No. 41, Art. 5750; No. 50, Art. 7385; 2012, No. 29, Art. 4123; No. 42, Art. 5726; 2013, No. 12, Art. 1343; No. 45, Art. 5822; 2014, No. 2, Art. 108; to No. 35, of the Art. 4773), I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety "The instruction for isolation of not used excavations and the developed spaces in coal mines".
A. V. Alyoshin
Approved by the Order of Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision of the Russian Federation of November 28, 2014 No. 530
1. These Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety "The instruction for isolation of not used excavations and the developed spaces in coal mines" (further - the Instruction) are developed according to the Federal Law of July 21, 1997 No. 116-FZ "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities" (The Russian Federation Code, 1997, No. 30, Art. 3588; 2000, No. 33, Art. 3348; 2003, No. 2, Art. 167; 2004, No. 35, Art. 3607; 2005, No. 19, Art. 1752; 2006, No. 52, Art. 5498; 2009, No. 1, Art. 17, Art. 21; No. 52, Art. 6450; 2010, No. 30, Art. 4002; No. 31, Art. 4195, Art. 4196; 2011, No. 27, Art. 3880; No. 30, Art. 4590, Art. 4591, Art. 4596; No. 49, Art. 7015, Art. 7025; 2012, No. 26, Art. 3446; 2013, No. 9, Art. 874; No. 27, the Art. 3478), the Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety of "The safety rule for coal mines" approved by the order of Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision of November 19, 2013 No. 550 (registration No. 30961 is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on December 31, 2013; Bulletin of regulations of federal executive bodies, 2014, No. 7).
2. This Instruction is intended for all organizations which are engaged in designing and construction of coal mines and development of coal layers by underground method, the militarized mine-rescue parts.
3. In mines it is necessary to carry out measures for barrier (further - isolation) not used excavations and the developed spaces from the operating excavations and from the land surface.
Isolation of not used excavations and the developed spaces is carried out by construction of the isolating crossing points (further - SP) or carrying out other technical works providing reducing consumption of air in the isolated excavations to the normalized values and the people excluding penetration into these developments.
4. This Instruction establishes requirements on:
isolation of not used excavations and the developed spaces from the operating excavations;
isolation of not used excavations and the developed spaces from the land surface;
to control and quality evaluation of isolation.
5. In mines shall be isolated:
not used excavations;
the prospecting excavations which are not used for the technology purposes including deadlock;
the developed space of the fulfilled extraction units;
the developed space of the fulfilled extraction sites.
In gas mines the deadlock wells which are not used for the technology purposes shall be isolated.
For isolation of vent wells in their mouths metal caps with laying from nonflammable material are established.
The developed space of the fulfilled extraction sites should be isolated according to documentation on mineral dredging (conducting clearing works).
6. 6. In this Instruction the symbols given in appendix No. 2 to this Instruction are used.
7. Isolation shall be carried out according to documentation on the isolation approved by the technical lead (chief engineer) of the coal-mining organization.
Documentation on isolation shall consist of text and graphical parts.
Text part shall contain:
the administrative document of the head of the coal-mining organization on isolation of excavations and the developed spaces or its copy;
appointment of SP;
data on the isolated excavations and on the developed spaces;
the description of the made technology and technical decisions, the calculations proving the made technology and technical decisions;
description of design of SP;
references to the regulating and (or) technical documents used by preparation of documentation on isolation;
priority of construction of SP;
measures of industrial safety in case of performance of works on isolation.
Graphical part of documentation on isolation shall contain:
vykopirovka from plans of mining operations with applied on it to SP;
the drawings, schemes displaying the made technology, technical and other solutions.
The symbols applied in graphical part of documentation on isolation shall correspond to appendix No. 3 to this Instruction.
In documentation shall be specified isolation:
condition of excavations; type and condition fix;
zones of the increased mountain pressure (further - PGD) and other danger areas;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.