of October 29, 2014 No. 84
About approval of Service regulations of trunk oil pipelines
According to the subitem 4) article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 22, 2012 "About the bulk distribution line", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Service regulations of trunk oil pipelines.
2. To development department of the oil industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kulmurzin K. S.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in mass media and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) publication of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
December 18, 2014
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
December 4, 2014
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2014 No. 84
1. These rules of operation of trunk oil pipelines are developed according to the subitem 4) of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 22, 2012 "About the bulk distribution line" and determine method of operation of trunk oil pipelines.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) accident - destruction of the buildings, constructions and (or) technical devices used on hazardous production facility, uncontrollable explosion and (or) emission of dangerous substances;
2) the automated system - the system consisting of personnel and complex of the automation equipment of its activities, realizing information technology of accomplishment of the established functions of control and management;
3) running repair (equipment) - the repair which is carried out for providing or maintenance of the equipment and constructions, consisting in replacement and (or) recovery of separate parts;
4) defect - the event consisting in short-term violation of operating state of the equipment, object, constructions, which did not entail change of the technology mode;
5) division - oil transportation administration; central base of production servicing; head oil pumping station; oil pumping station; strong emergency and recovery point; emergency and recovery Item; adjustment laboratory and other services necessary for ensuring oil transportation and safe operation of trunk oil pipelines;
6) conference circuit (channel) - the selective and group loud-speaking communication provided to the operating-technical personnel organizing oil transportation;
7) operational (continuous) diagnosing - control of technical condition in case of which receipt of information on controlled parameters happens constantly;
8) supervisory control - centralized management of the technology modes of operation of trunk oil pipeline for oil transportation;
9) unplanned diagnosing - the control of technical condition of the equipment of oil pumping stations which is carried out in case of sharp change of values of constantly controlled parameters and also if by results of operating control the decision on expected development of defect is passed;
10) planned (periodic) diagnosing - control of the actual technical condition of the equipment of oil pumping stations in the parameters allowing to estimate technical condition of the equipment, to constitute the forecast of its working capacity;
11) repair - complex of actions (transactions) for recovery of operability or operability of complete or partial operational resource of trunk oil pipeline line part and (or) its objects;
12) repair (equipment) - complex of transactions on recovery of operability, working capacity, service life and constructions of trunk oil pipeline;
13) capital repairs (equipment) - the repair which is carried out for recovery of operability and service life and constructions, complete or close to complete recovery, with replacement or recovery of any its parts including basic;
14) in-line inspection - the complex of works providing information on defects of the pipeline using intra pipe inspection devices (shells) in which different types of nondestructive control are implemented;
15) intra pipe diagnostic shell (defectoscope) - the device moved in pipe with flow of the repumped product, supplied with control facilities and data recordings about defects of wall of the oil pipeline and welded seams;
16) owner of the bulk distribution line - The Republic of Kazakhstan, administrative and territorial unit of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the legal entity owning the bulk distribution line on the property right;
17) trunk oil pipeline - the single production and technology complex consisting of the linear part and objects providing safe oil transportation, conforming to requirements of technical regulations and national standards;
18) trunk oil pipeline line part - underground, underwater, land, elevated oil pipelines on which direct oil transportation is performed;
19) liquidation of trunk oil pipeline - complex of actions for dismantle and (or) reshaping of trunk oil pipeline and to reduction of the environment in condition, safe for life and health of the person and suitable for further use;
20) preservation of trunk oil pipeline - complex of actions for ensuring safety of trunk oil pipeline in serviceable technical condition in case of its conclusion from operation;
21) the oil pumping station of trunk oil pipeline - complex of constructions and devices for acceptance and transfer of oil on trunk oil pipeline;
22) Item of heating of oil of trunk oil pipeline - the complex of constructions and the equipment providing heating of the oil repumped on trunk oil pipeline;
23) object of trunk oil pipeline - the technology complex (part of trunk oil pipeline) which is turning on oil pipelines, buildings, the capital and service equipment, installations and other devices providing its safe and reliable operation;
24) incident on trunk oil pipeline - refusal or damage of the technical devices used on its hazardous production facility and also variation of the mode of engineering procedure;
25) operation of trunk oil pipeline - the activities necessary for continued, proper and effective functioning of trunk oil pipeline including including maintenance, repair, technical diagnosing and supervisory control;
26) reliability of trunk oil pipelines - property of trunk oil pipelines to perform the set functions, keeping in time of value of the established operational indicators in the set limits corresponding to the set modes and conditions of use, maintenance, repair, storage and transportation;
27) the nominal diameter (DN) - is approximately equal to the internal diameter of the pipeline expressed in the millimeters and to the corresponding next value from number sequence accepted in accordance with the established procedure;
28) the operator - the owners of trunk oil pipeline or the legal entity owning trunk oil pipeline on other legal cause, performing oil transportation on trunk oil pipeline and (or) its operation or the organization authorized by them rendering operator services;
29) production and technology communication - the communication provided on departmental communication network for management of intra productive activity and engineering procedures in case of operation of trunk oil pipelines;
30) the reservoir park - complex of the interconnected reservoirs for accomplishment of technology transactions of acceptance, storage and transfer of oil;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.