The memorandum of understanding and cooperation between National chamber of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
of January 9, 2015
The national chamber of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is hereinafter referred to as - "Scientific Production Enterprise", on behalf of the Chairman of the board Myrzakhmetov Ablaya Isabekovich who is acting on the basis of the Charter, on the one hand, and the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is hereinafter referred to as - "Ministry", on behalf of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Duysenova Tamara Bosymbekovna who is acting on the basis of the Regulations on the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 23, 2014 No. 1005, on the other hand, further jointly referred to as - "Parties", and separately - "Party" or as it is stated above, being guided by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, within the competence and powers, for the purpose of implementation of collateral and coordinated actions on forming of institutional basis for development of entrepreneurship of the country reached the agreement and concluded this Memorandum as follows.
1. The purpose of the cooperation of the Parties provided by this Memorandum is assistance to growth and further development of entrepreneurship in the Republic of Kazakhstan by means of consolidation of efforts of each of the Parties in realization of the tasks and functions, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan and (or) constituent documents in the field of the organization of effective interaction of subjects of entrepreneurship and their associations (unions) with state bodies.
2. Act as the main objectives of cooperation of the Parties:
in health sector:
1) creating favorable conditions for business development in the field of health care, including implementation of international standards of product quality and engineering procedures;
2) enhancement of regulatory legal acts, and also participation in structures of advisory advisory bodies of the Ministry in consideration of the questions infringing on interests of subjects of entrepreneurship in the field of health care;
3) growth of investment appeal in the field of health care;
4) development of offers and agreed decisions by consideration of the problematic issues arising in practical activities in case of application of regulations of legal or legal acts.
5) cooperation concerning retraining or advanced training of specialists of health care;
6) support of domestic producers in the field of health care.
in the social and labor sphere:
1) enhancement of the regulatory legal acts infringing on interests of subjects of entrepreneurship in the sphere of work, labor protection, employment, social security and accounting of interests of the state and entrepreneurs in the social and labor sphere;
2) development of agreed decisions and actions of the Parties by consideration of the problematic issues arising in case of practical realization of legislative and other regulatory legal acts in the field of work, employment, migration and social security;
3) interaction on providing conditions for worthy work;
4) development of institute of social partnership;
5) development of corporate social liability of business;
6) enhancement of procedures of prevention of the labor disputes, increase in efficiency and availability operating and to development of new mechanisms and forms of their permission.
in the sphere of preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel, implementations of national system of qualification:
1) implementation of national system of qualifications;
2) improvement of quality of manpower, professional training and retraining of personnel taking into account priorities of development of economy within the Program the Road map of employment of 2020;
3) determination of need for qualified personnel in the labor market;
4) participation in development of professional standards and educational training programs;
5) development and implementation of actions on assistance to employment of specialists.
3. Any forms and types of cooperation of the Parties which are not contradicting the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan can be used for achievement of effective objectives and implementation of the advanced and conventional methods of the solution of urgent tasks will be welcomed.
4. The cooperation of the Parties can be also implemented by exchange of information, the direction by the Parties of recommendations, state-of-the-art reviews, presentations and other documents, the conclusions of memorandums, agreements, agreements, protocols, resolutions and other documents, joint plans, programs, implementation of projects, the organizations of seminars, conferences, round tables, briefings, collegiate organs (working groups) and in the other forms acceptable for the Parties.
5. Possible areas of interaction of the Parties are not limited to the questions provided below in provisions of this Memorandum.
The parties can carry out mutual work on any other directions which are not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and considered by the Parties as mutually acceptable and necessary both when signing this Memorandum, and in subsequent.
6. The cooperation and interaction of the Parties performed within this Memorandum and also any collateral actions of the Parties on its basis, do not provide intervention in activities of the Ministry and (or) its department in the area supervised by them.
7. The parties, within implementation of public monitoring, intend to perform exchange of the following information in health sector and social protection at the request of the Parties, through authorized organizations of the Parties:
1) about execution of target indicators of the State program of development of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Salamatta? aza? camp" for 2011 - 2015 and the Road Map of Employment of 2020 Programs once in half-year;
2) exchange of statistical information once in quarter;
3) data on the needs for specialists;
4) about placement of the guaranteed amount of free medical care (amount, cost) at the expense of budgetary funds;
5) about the planned purchases of services, medicines, products of medical appointment and medical equipment at the expense of republican budgetary funds;
6) about the carried-out purchases of services, medicines, products of medical appointment and medical equipment at the expense of budgetary funds in form according to appendix to this Memorandum;
7) about the current situation in the pharmaceutical market (export volume and import of pharmaceutical products in natural and/or cost expressions by names, etc.);
8) data on labor disputes by regions and industries;
9) data on the need for manpower;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.