of November 27, 2014 No. 7-1/618
About approval of Rules of carrying out epizootic monitoring
According to subitem 46-19) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About veterinary science" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out epizootic monitoring.
2. To provide to department of veterinary and food safety of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 27, 2014 No. 7-1/618
1. These rules of carrying out epizootic monitoring (further – Rules) are developed according to subitem 46-19) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About veterinary science" (further – the Law) and determine procedure for carrying out epizootic monitoring.
2. Epizootic monitoring is carried out by the state veterinary organization created according to the subitem 3) of Item 1 of article 11 of the Law (further – the Veterinary organization).
When carrying out epizootic monitoring participation is allowed:
1) authorized bodies in the field of veterinary science, protection of reproduction and use of fauna and/or their departments;
2) representatives of local executive bodies of the corresponding administrative and territorial units;
3) scientists in the field of veterinary science, representatives of the research organizations;
4) the international experts in the field of veterinary science.
3. Epizootic monitoring is directed on:
1) identification of quantitative determination of parameters of distribution of causative agents of diseases of animals in the territory subjected to monitoring or in the business entity subjected to monitoring;
2) determination of the conditions promoting and interfering spread of infectious diseases of animals, their activators.
4. Depending on territorial scope epizootic monitoring is performed at the following levels:
1) republican level - covers all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the regional level - covers the territories limited administrative (the area, the capital and the city of republican value) and other borders;
3) local level - covers the territory of the area or city.
5. Carrying out epizootic monitoring is performed step by step and includes:
1) collection of quantitative data;
2) subsequent statistical analysis.
6. The veterinary organization performs collection of quantitative data about spread of diseases of animals, including epizootological inspection and information on patterns of development of specific disease animal, natural and geographical and economic (economic) conditions of the territories of their dwelling (content, cultivation), the held veterinary events on the basis of the data of veterinary accounting and the reporting provided according to the procedure and in the form approved by the order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 25, 2014 No. 16-07/114 (registered in the Register of the state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 9342) and the act of epizootological inspection in form according to appendix to these rules.
For carrying out more detailed epizootic inspection and collection of additional data the veterinary organization makes sampling of biological (pathological) material and monitoring diagnostic testings, including researches of wild fauna.
7. The veterinary organization carries out data processing, the these rules specified in Item 6, including use of method of epizootological inspection:
1) comparative-historical description of origins, extents of distribution and nature of display of diseases of animals (evolution of disease, dependence of epizootic process on economic (economic) conditions, frequency of epizooty and their communication with social shocks and natural disasters, historical experience of fight against diseases);
2) the comparative and geographical description (identification of communication of the epizootological phenomena with geographic situation with epizootological mapping);
3) epizootological inspection (assessment of epizootic condition of specific administrative and territorial units, identification of origin of the epizootic centers, determination of the conditions promoting or interfering spread of diseases of animals);
4) epizootological experiment (studying of the separate parties, parts of epizootic process (ways and duration of allocation of the activator to the external environment, the mechanism of infection of animals, identification of different conditions on their stability), check of efficiency of preventive and medical veterinary medicines);
5) the mathematical (statistical) analysis (systematization and expression in the form of the specific standardized indicators about territorial spread of diseases of animals, changes of intensity of course of epizootic process, extent of defeat of animal different types of animals).
8. The veterinary organization on the basis of the processed data:
1) carries out the analysis and assessment of the obtained data, reveals causes and effect relationships between changes of epizootic condition on diseases of animals;
2) constitutes forecasts of dynamics of the observed phenomena at the level of the corresponding administrative and territorial units and conduct the appropriate electronic information resource;
3) creates offers on ensuring epizootic wellbeing of animals, in these or those administrative and territorial units, business entities, and preventions, elimination or reduction of factors of distribution of causative agents of diseases of animals;
4) enters data in electronic information resource which contains data of epizootic monitoring in which long-term data of observations, and also normative reference materials reduced in the statistical registers provided with complex of program and technology and technical means for detection of nature and bonds of change of condition of epizootic wellbeing of animals are systematized.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.