THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS AND THE GOVERNMENT OF UKRAINE ON THE COOPERATION IN THE FIELD OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
of August 1, 2002
The government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government (Cabinet of Ministers) of Ukraine which are hereinafter referred to as with "Parties"
aiming to develop mutual cooperation in the field of veterinary medicine for the purpose of protection of the territories against infectious and parasitic diseases of animals, including diseases, general for animals and the person,
being guided by desire to enhance forms of veterinary control when transporting animals, raw materials and animal products,
agreed as follows:
The terms used in this agreement designate:
1. Veterinary activities - system of the governmental veterinary, veterinary and sanitary and antiepizootic activities directed to the prevention of origin, distribution and liquidation of infectious diseases of animals, the prevention and treatment of noncontagious diseases of animals, protection of people against diseases, general for the person and animals, ensuring control of production of animal products and protection of the territories of the states of the Parties from drift of causative agents of infectious diseases of animals from other states.
2. Animals - biological objects which belong to fauna: agricultural, domestic, wild, including domestic and wild birds, fur animals, laboratory, zoo, circus, fishes, crayfish, frogs, mollusks, bees, silkworms, etc., and also sperm, zygotes, the impregnated caviar, incubatory eggs, embryos, etc.
3. Animal products - meat and meat products, milk and molokoprodukta, eggs, egg powder, melange, fish and fish products, honey and other products of beekeeping, etc.
4. Raw materials of animal origin - meat, milk, eggs, the egg weight, fish, animal fats, lungs, liver, other offal, guts, blood, bile, skin, wool, hair, bristle, furs, down, feather, endocrine glands and their secret, horns, hoofs, bones, foundation, silkworm cocoons, etc.
stern of plant origin - complex of nutrients which basis protein of plant origin, including grain fodder constitutes, compound feeds, fodder mixes, makukh, meal, root crops, tuber crops, hay, haylage, etc.;
stern of animal origin - complex of nutrients which basis protein of animal origin, including fish meal, live forages for fishes constitutes, the dairy products and their derivatives, etc. (which are not prohibited by the national legal system of the states of the Parties);
feed additives - nutritious organic and inorganic, including fermental medicines, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, mikro macrocells, fodder yeast, fats and their mixes, etc. which are brought in forages by animal separately or in a complex (not prohibited by the national legal system of the states of the Parties).
1. The parties within the current legislation of the states will take measures for protection of the territories of the states from drift and spread of infectious diseases of animals when importing, exporting and transit to the territory of the state of one Party from the territory of the state of other Party of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin, forages and other products which can be carrier of causative agents of infectious diseases of animals.
2. The parties will regularly notify each other on emergence, distribution and liquidation in the territories of the states of infectious diseases of the animals included in the list "A" which determines the International epizootic bureau, in terms and the methods regulated by this bureau. In information regions where there were diseases, types and quantity of sick animals, the taken measures for localization and liquidation, the reasons and expected ways of drift of infection are surely specified.
3. The parties will regularly notify each other on emergence in the territories of the states of the infectious diseases included in the list "B" of the International epizootic bureau by exchange of monthly epizootic bulletins or other special information.
4. In need of the Party will give mutual aid in diagnostics of the states of the Parties of diseases of animals which appeared in the territories and holding preventive actions in case of threat of emergence of infectious diseases of animals by exchange of bacteriological medicines (vaccines) according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the states.
1. The parties will notify each other on conditions and opportunities of application in the territory of the state of one Party of instructions and programs of prevention and fight against infectious and parasitic diseases of animals of other Party.
2. The parties agreed to communicate about veterinary health requirements when exporting, importing, transit from the territory of the state of one Party on the territory of the state of other Party of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin, forages and other products which can be carrier of causative agents of infectious diseases of animals.
The parties within the current legislation of the states will perform:
exchange of the regulating documentation and the special publications connected with veterinary activities;
cooperation in the field of advanced training of veterinary specialists;
creation of mutually favorable conditions for trade exchange of the medicinal, antiparasitic, immunobiological and diagnostic means for needs of veterinary activities made at the companies of the states of the Parties and also creation of coproductions or trade enterprises in this field of activity.
1. Expenses on exchange of information and documentation, specified in Articles 3 and 4 of this agreement, will be performed at the expense of the Party sending these information and documentation.
2. Advanced training of veterinary specialists will be performed according to the mutual arrangement of Head department of veterinary science of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus and State department of veterinary medicine of the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine.
The parties will notify in writing each other on border check-points through which will be performed by the Parties export, import and transit transportations of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin, forages and other products which can be carrier of causative agents of infectious diseases of animals.
1. Animals, products and raw materials of animal origin, forage and other products which can be carrier of causative agents of infectious diseases of animals which will be transported from the territory of the state of one Party on the territory of the state of other Party shall be followed by veterinary certificates which are issued on the separate vehicle (sending).
2. Issue of veterinary certificates shall be made only by the state veterinary bodies of the states of the Parties. Veterinary certificates shall be in the original and are completed with texts in the Russian and Ukrainian languages without corrections and changes in the text.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.