of November 20, 2014 No. 132
About approval of Rules of the organization and carrying out production environmental monitoring when carrying out oil operations in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea
According to the subitem 29) article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the organization and carrying out production environmental monitoring when carrying out oil operations in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea.
2. To provide to committee of ecological regulation, control and state inspection in oil and gas complex of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in mass media and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after its first official publication.
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
November 20, 2014
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 20, 2014 No. 132
1. These rules of the organization and carrying out production environmental monitoring when carrying out oil operations in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 29) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 and determine procedure for the organization and carrying out production environmental monitoring (further - PEM) when carrying out oil operations in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea.
Territorial borders of action of Rules extend to all water area (mirror of surface of the water) of the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea. The action area of Rules joins also estuarial sections of the rivers flowing into the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea, bay, gulfs and water areas of seaports.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) impact monitoring - observations of characteristics of the environment before, during the period and on completion of productive activity of the user of nature;
2) benthos - set of the organisms, all or most part of life living at the bottom of reservoirs in its soil and on soil, leading both the mobile, and sedentary (attached) conduct of life;
3) zooplankton - animal forms of plankton;
4) seals - the predatory animals adapted for life in the sea;
5) fish fauna - set of fishes and krugloroty any reservoir or its part;
6) ionizing radiation - electromagnetic radiations which are created in case of radioactive decay nuclear, transformations, braking of charged particles in substance and form in case of interaction with environment ions of different signs;
7) avifauna - set of the birds inhabiting certain territory or meeting in any interval of time;
8) production environmental monitoring - the complex of ecological observations of state of environment in case of impact of production operations on the environment organized by the user of nature in zone of impact of production operations on the environment;
9) the PEM station - stationary Item with the fixed geographical coordinates on which are made observation/measurement/sampling for determination of meteorological, hydrological, chemical, physical and biological characteristics of the environment;
10) plankton - set of the organisms not capable which are passively floating in the thickness of water to independent movement on considerable distances;
11) organisms-saprobionty - the water organisms living in the reservoir which is strongly contaminated by organic substances with small content of the oxygen dissolved in water;
12) saprobnost level - the characteristic of degree of impurity of reservoir organic substances established on specific structure of the organisms-saprobiontov living in it;
13) ground deposit - the solid material besieged as a result of allocation from suspension on bottom of water object both mobile, and static;
14) the marine environment - the combination of physical, geological, chemical and biological factors of the environment limited to water thickness, bottom and airspace over the water area of the sea;
15) components of the marine environment - atmospheric air, sea waters, ground deposits, sea flora and fauna;
16) phytoplankton - set of the vegetable organisms inhabiting thickness of water of sea and fresh reservoirs and which are passively transferred by current.
17) physical factors - measurement of parameters of microclimate (air temperature, noise, vibration, ionizing radiation, illumination, electromagnetic waves and other).
3. Carrying out PEM is performed by the user of nature.
4. When carrying out PEM, considering features of productive activity, the user of nature individually develops the Program of observations of environmental pollution.
5. Are established by the program: the purposes and tasks, are determined amounts, parameters, methods, frequency and points of observations, the organization and procedure for accomplishment of monitoring according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan are regulated.
6. PEM in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea is performed at stations which are created taking into account the carried-out and planned work types (oil operations).
7. Schemes of arrangement of PEM stations: circular, crosswise, rhomboid. Schemes and the number of stations depend on impact and are determined in case of project development of environmental impact assessment.
Obligatory placement of PEM stations at distance five hundred meters from point of dumping of the sewage determining control alignment is provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since July 27, 2021 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 14, 2021 No. 250