of December 15, 2014 No. 90
About approval of the List and Rules of use of technical means of customs control
According to Item 1 of article 196 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2010 "About customs affairs in the Republic of Kazakhstan", and also according to the subitem 28) of Item 16 of the Provision of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 26, 2014 No. 417, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed List and Rules of use of technical means of customs control.
2. To provide to department of customs control of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Chairman of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2014, No. 90
Technical means of customs control are subdivided into the following types:
1) the automated system of accounting of vehicles used by bodies of state revenues for visual and the automated control over the vehicles which are driving/leaving on customs area of the Customs union by automation of their registration on the state registration registration plates;
2) the technical means of radiation control intended for detection, localization and identification of the transported radioactive and sharing materials, dangerous wastes, measurement of their quantity and quality characteristics. Dosimeters, radiometers, portable and stationary spectrometers, stationary systems of detection of the sharing and radioactive materials concern to them;
3) the automated system of determination of weight and dimensional parameters of vehicles and video surveillances used by bodies of state revenues for control of measurement of weight and dimensional parameters of vehicles;
4) the customs intraskopichesky equipment including equipped with image processing and analysis systems, used by bodies of state revenues for visual check of vehicles, the content of cargo sections of vehicles, containers accompanied and unaccompanied baggage of passengers, the international mailings and goods in small, mid-size and large-size tares without their opening, and also physical persons by method of not intrusive (contactless) examination. Bodies of state revenues apply stationary, figurative and mobile systems of not intrusive examination;
5) the technical means of search used when implementing customs examination of the accompanied and unaccompanied baggage of passengers, the international mailings, goods and hard-to-reach spots in vehicles. Technical means of search are:
metaldetectors - the electronic devices allowing to find objects from ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Bodies of state revenues use portable, figurative and stationary metaldetectors;
mirrors customs - telescopic holders with set of the replaced mirrors of different forms and the sizes, are applied with manual lighting fixtures to goods inspection, vehicles in hard-to-reach spots;
probes customs - metal cores of special tempering of different diameters and length, are manufactured with opening of special form for sampling of investments of the punctured objects (soft and cardboard packagings, seats in vehicles, loose goods);
endoscopes - the optical devices intended for examination of hard-to-reach spots in vehicles and the reservoirs filled different including aggressive liquids;
customs lamps and lamps - the lighting fixtures intended for optimum lighting at night days and in dimly lit rooms. Bodies of state revenues apply mobile, figurative and stationary lamps and lamps;
devices for determination of change of density - the devices intended for detection of foreign investments in hard-to-reach spots, such as fuel tanks, doors, wheels of vehicles, walls of trail cars of cargo vehicles;
thermal imagers - the devices intended for quick search, detection and observation in dynamics of own radiation of heat-radiating objects;
6) technical means of identification, belong to them:
devices of determination of authenticity of customs and other papers;
devices of determination of authenticity of test of precious metals;
devices of determination of authenticity of gemstones;
devices of identification of narcotic, psychotropic substances and precursors;
devices of identification of explosives;
X-ray fluorescent analyzers;
metering devices of energy resources;
identifiers, detectors and analyzers of coolants;
devices of reading of electronic locking and sealing devices (electronic seals);
printers of barcodes;
devices of reading of barcodes;
means of identification;
7) the technical means of visual observation used by bodies of state revenues for observation of operational situation on objects where customs control is exercised.
Wearable video recorders, optical devices of observation, field-glasses, monocular and stereopipes, devices of night vision, and also the local (closed) systems of survey television - network of TV cameras, uncontrollable or remotely-controlled from the single control panel, and control monitors, the video camera, cameras belong to technical means of visual observation;
8) technical means of control of carriers of audio-and video information to which tape recorders, videorecorders, players of all systems and formats, telemonitors, TVs, special computer control systems, photo, film, slaydproyektor, devices for viewing by the microfiche, and also devices for deleting audio-, video information belong;
9) the technical means of operative communication used by officials of bodies of state revenues for ensuring operational management with process of customs control. The complex includes: the figurative, stationary (basic), automobile equipment of radio communication working at the radio frequencies which are specially allocated to bodies of state revenues.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.