The protocol between the State committee of border troops of the Republic of Belarus and Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine on interaction in the field of cynology
of November 25, 2003
The state committee of border troops of the Republic of Belarus and Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties
proceeding from mutual interest in ensuring high-quality and professional interaction,
in the spirit of mutual understanding and trust agreed as follows:
For the purpose of the most effective and mutually advantageous use of the available opportunities of training of cynologists, guard dogs for identification, the prevention and suppression of the unlawful activity which is shown on the Belarusian-Ukrainian border, the Parties will organize interaction between film logical services.
The parties perform interaction according to national legal systems of the states of the Parties on the bases and according to the procedure, established by the this Protocol.
Interaction between the Parties in the field of cynology is performed at the following levels:
1. Film logical service of management of protection of border of the headquarters of the State committee of border troops of the Republic of Belarus film logical department of Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine.
2. Film logical divisions of the Parties.
The parties according to the legislation of the states and within the competence perform interaction in the following directions:
1. Organization of exchange of special information and educational and methodical literature for cynology.
2. Experience exchange, studying of questions of preparation and use of different categories of cynologists, guard dogs for mutually advantageous training of specialists.
3. Participation in competitions of teams of athletes-cynologists.
4. Participation in holding scientific-theoretical conferences in the field of cynology.
5. Studying of new methods of cultivation and educational training of dogs.
6. The organization and conducting breeding work in nurseries of boundary departments, exchange as necessary breeding material under mutual approval of the parties, mutual informing on breeding producers and their use in breeding work.
For the purpose of accomplishment of the this Protocol and permission of the questions arising in the course of interaction, the Parties hold as required working meetings and consultations between representatives of film logical services at least once a year.
The parties independently incur expenses which will arise during the course of performance the this Protocol if other procedure is not approved.
The protocol can be changed or added by mutual consent of the Parties.
The this Protocol becomes effective from the moment of its signing and five years will be effective. The validity of the this Protocol will be extended automatically for each next year if one of the Parties in six months prior to the expiration of operation of the Protocol does not notify in writing other Party on the intention to stop its action.
It is made in Minsk on November 25, 2003, in duplicate in the Russian and Ukrainian languages.
For the State committee
Republic of Belarus
The state boundary
services of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.