of December 30, 2014 No. 754
About approval of the Regulations on the State Commission on Mineral Reserves of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of enhancement of system of regulation of subsurface use, and also reduction of regulatory legal acts in compliance with the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About subsoil" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the State Commission on Mineral Reserves of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on the State Commission on Mineral Reserves of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 24, 1997 No. 751;
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on State commission of the Kyrgyz Republic on inventories of minerals" of December 24, 1997 No. 751" of December 20, 2012 No. 843;
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About structure of the State Commission on Mineral Reserves of the Kyrgyz Republic" of February 5, 2014 No. 74.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of the industry, fuel and energy complex and subsurface use of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
J. K. Otorbayev
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 30, 2014 No. 754
1. This Provision regulates operating procedure of the State Commission on Mineral Reserves of the Kyrgyz Republic performing the state approbation of inventories of minerals (further - approbation).
2. The State Commission on Mineral Reserves of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Commission) is formed under authorized state body on realization of state policy on subsurface use.
The staff of the Commission affirms the order of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic from among highly qualified specialists.
3. The commission in the activities is guided by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
4. The commission performs approbation of reliability of availability and correctness of calculation of explored reserves of mineral deposits and geological information on the subsoil plots which are not connected with mining. Inventories of minerals of fields are subject to accounting on the State stock balance of minerals of the Kyrgyz Republic based on the decision (protocol) of the Commission.
5. The commission carries out approbation of inventories at any stage of geological studying of the field, in case of the change in price for mineral raw materials, and also in other necessary cases provided that the represented geological materials allow to give objective assessment of quantity and quality of inventories of minerals.
6. Legal solutions and other recommendations of the Commission on conducting exploration works and creation of the feasibility statement on standards and reports with stock counting of minerals, on other questions carried to its competence are subject to execution by all companies and organizations conducting exploration and mining works irrespective of form of business.
7. The commission performs the activities for the purpose of rational complex use of subsoil, the state stock accounting of the minerals and subsoil plots provided for mining and for the purposes which are not connected with mining, estimates of quantity and quality of explored reserves of minerals, other properties of the subsoil determining their value or danger.
8. The main objectives of the Commission are:
- carrying out approbation of the materials of calculation provided to the Commission and approval of inventories of minerals at various stages of exploration works taking into account which are made designing construction new and reconstruction of the operating mining companies, and is performed development of perspective plans of development of the mining industry;
- approval of standards on mineral raw materials, minerals, necessary for stock counting, in subsoil and ensuring the most complete, complex and cost-efficient use of mineral resources of the Kyrgyz Republic.
9. The commission according to the tasks assigned to it performs the following functions:
- carries out expertize of the technical and economic calculations connected with reasons for standards on mineral raw materials of projects of standards and approves them;
- carries out expertize of materials of stock counting of minerals and approves explored reserves, determining degree of study and accuracy of the data of inventories, industrial value of fields (or their parts) and their readiness for industrial development;
- carries out the analysis and assessment on the provided materials of stock counting of minerals of quality and efficiency of the performed exploration works, works on studying of qualitative indexes of mineral raw materials, technological (level of recoverability of mineral raw materials) and other special researches, and also makes recommendations about remedial action in these works (including carrying out necessary extra works);
- develops with participation of the interested organizations and the companies and approves classifications of inventories of minerals, and also methodical recommendations about their application, about content, registration and procedure for representation for consideration of the Commission of materials of standards and reports with stock counting of minerals;
- claims and pereutverzhdat inventories of mineral deposits on representation of the mining companies in case of considerable non-confirmation of inventories in the course of development of subsoil.
10. The commission within the competence has the right:
- involve qualified specialists of the ministries, administrative departments, production enterprises, research and design institutes to creation of the review (conclusion) of projects of standards on mineral raw materials and materials of stock counting of minerals in subsoil;
- involve experts in case of complexity of the considered materials;
- request in accordance with the established procedure from subsoil users:
a) projects of standards on mineral raw materials and materials of stock counting of the minerals which are subject to approval by the Commission;
b) materials on recalculation of inventories of minerals on the reconnoitered and operated fields which assessment during the time which expired after the previous approval of inventories significantly changed as a result of the carried-out operational and exploration works, change of standards on mineral raw materials and other reasons;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.