It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 12, 2015 No. 57
of December 31, 2014 No. 811
About the Technical regulation of safety of forages and feed additives
According to article 16 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical and article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides regulation:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of safety of forages and feed additives it (is applied).
2. To standardization agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the interested ministries and departments to take necessary measures for implementation of this Technical regulation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 31, 2014, No. 811
1. This Technical regulation of safety of forages and feed additives (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of the forages and feed additives intended for feeding of productive and unproductive animals and also to raw materials, processes of its development, production, application, storage, transportation, realization, utilization of their waste and destructions.
2. The technical regulation extends to the forages and feed additives made (made) and imported (imported), and also intended for turnover in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan as forages for animals, semifinished products or raw materials for production of other forages irrespective of features of the used technologies. This Technical regulation does not extend to the forages and feed additives of house preparation intended for personal application and made of genetically modified plant and other raw material.
3. Requirements of this Technical regulation extend to activities of all physical persons and legal entities participating in production (production), transportation, storage, realization of forages and feed additives.
4. In this Technical regulation the following concepts are applied:
- safety of forages and feed additives - lack of unacceptable risk in all processes (stages) of development (creation), production (production), the address, utilization and destruction of forages and feed additives;
- the genetically modified organisms (GMO) - the live organisms (plants, animals, bacteria, viruses) created by means of genetic engineering;
- pelleted feed - the pressed melkoizmelchenny forage having certain form and the size with content of solid according to requirements of the specifications and technical documentation;
- coarse fodder - the forage containing no more than 22% of moisture of no more 0,65 of fodder units;
- animals - all types of domestic, wild, zoo, circus, laboratory, decorative, fur and marine animals and other aquatic organisms, birds, bees and fishes;
- animals productive are the animals used or which can be used, for product receipt of livestock production;
- animals unproductive are the animals who are not used purposefully for product receipt of livestock production;
- green crop - the mowed plants or plants eaten by farm animals on pasture;
- stern - the products of plant, animal, mineral, microbiological, chemical origin or their mix used for feeding of animals, which are containing nutritive matters in assimilable form and not making harmful effects on health of animals;
- feed additive - products of plant, animal, microbiological, mineral and synthetic origin or their mix. It is intended for inclusion in structure of forages and diets of animals for the purpose of ensuring physiological full value, prevention of diseases (except medicines), stimulations of growth and productivity of animals (except medicines), ensuring safety of components, increases in availability of nutritive matters and improvement of flavoring and processing properties of forages;
- feeding value - set of properties of forage with which physiological needs of animals for necessary substances and energies are satisfied;
- compound feed - the forage received by mixing of the different forages and feed additives cleared of impurity and crushed to the necessary sizes, providing full feeding of animals of certain type, type and productivity;
- metal foreign matter - the metal particles of the different size and form containing in stern or feed additive capable to be attracted to magnet;
- unacceptable risk - the risk exceeding the level of safety of products established according to legal acts;
- pathogenic microflora - the microorganisms capable to cause diseases of animals and people;
- risk - combination of probability of damnification and effects of this harm for life or health of the person, property, the environment, life or health of animals and plants;
- the standards applied to the purposes of confirmation of conformity to the technical regulation - the chosen international, regional and state standards as a result of which use on voluntary basis the observance of requirements of the technical regulation and standards containing rules and methods of researches (testing) and measurements, including the rules of sampling necessary for application and execution of requirements of this Technical regulation and implementation of confirmation of conformity of products is provided;
- expiration date - period of time before which expiration of sterns or feed additive are considered safe for proper use in case of observance of the storage conditions established by the manufacturer;
- hay - the forage received as a result of dehydration of grass and containing no more than 17% of mass fraction of moisture;
- haylage - the forage prepared from the herbs removed in early phases of vegetation, dried to humidity at least 40%, and which are stored in anaerobic conditions;
- silo - the juicy food received from tinned green material (corn or annual and the perennial new-mown and dried plants);
- juicy foods - vegetable forages with the high content of the moisture (no more than 70%) which is in the connected condition (root crops, tuber crops, feed melon crops, tops of vegetable of root crops and tuber crops, fodder herbs, silosovanny herbs);
- raw materials - the objects of plant, animal, microbiological, chemical and mineral origin used for production (production) of forages and feed additives;
- toxicity - the property of forages and feed additives characterizing content of toxic substances is higher than the admissible level which can cause disease or death of animals;
- utilization of forages and feed additives - use of forages and feed additives for the purpose of, other than the purposes for which they are intended and in which are usually used, or the destruction of low-quality and/or dangerous forages and feed additives allowing to exclude adverse effect of low-quality and/or dangerous forages and feed additives on health of animals.
5. The stern and feed additives are released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan in case of their compliance to requirements of this Technical regulation and provided that they underwent necessary assessment procedures (confirmations) of compliance established by this Technical regulation.
6. The stern and feed additives in case of the address shall be followed by the documents confirming their safety.
7. Are not allowed in the address of forage and feed additives:
- not conforming to requirements of this Technical regulation;
- the having strong indications of spoil;
- not having the documents confirming their origin or concerning which there is no information;
- not the corresponding information, reflected in accompanying documents;
- not having markings, with indication of the data provided by this Technical regulation.
8. In the sterns and feed additives which are in circulation availability of causative agents of infectious, parasitic diseases, their toxins constituting health hazard of the person and animals is not allowed.
9. The stern and feed additives which are in circulation including the raw materials used for their production shall be followed consignment by the documents ensuring traceability and safety of these products.
10. The address of feed additives of chemical and microbiological synthesis are performed without veterinary certificate accompanied by the document confirming their quality and safety, issued by manufacturer.
11. Import (import) of forages and feed additives is performed with observance of the conditions ensuring their safety and safety of qualitative indexes, established by the technical documentation of the manufacturer or standards applied to the purposes of assessment (confirmation) of compliance to this Technical regulation.
12. The forages made without use of GMO - components, may contain not registered lines - 0,5 of % and less and/or the registered lines - 0,9 of % and less each GMO - component. The forages made with use of GMO - components, may contain not registered lines - 0,5 of % and less each GMO of component.
13. It is forbidden to use for production (production) of forages and feed additives the raw materials coming from unsuccessful Items (territories) by especially dangerous diseases of the animals and birds who entered the list of especially dangerous diseases of animals in case of which obligatory withdrawal and extermination of the animals, products and raw materials of animal origin constituting special peril to health of animals and the person are carried out.
14. Juicy foods (green crop, haylage, silo) are used as forages in the integral or processed type and as raw materials as a part of polnoratsionny forages and fodder mixes.
15. Forages shall correspond to the quality factors established by the technical documentation of the manufacturer or standards applied to the purposes of assessment (confirmation) of compliance to the technical regulation. They shall not have signs of efflorescence, foreign smell of poisonous plants.
16. Coarse fodders (hay, straw) are used in pure form and as raw materials as a part of kormosmesy for production (production) of pelleted feeds. Coarse fodders shall not contain the moldy sites, poisonous plants (mountain bluet, coronilla multi-colored, Sophora listokhvosty), foreign smells (musty, mold, putrefactive), pathogenic mushrooms and microorganisms.
17. Raw materials - grain (wheat, barley, oats, rye, corn, the millet, peanut, seeds of sunflower, triticale) delivered on the fodder purposes for production of compound feeds and leguminous feed crops (Vika summer, chick-pea, field beans, lentil, lupine fodder, soy, peas) shall not contain ergot, smut, wreckers, mycotoxins and extraneous impurity.
18. Raw materials – korneklubneplodny and melon cultures (fodder) shall not have efflorescence signs and exceed the established regulations of content of dangerous and toxic agents.
19. Storage of raw materials, the equipment, packaging and auxiliary materials (further - materials) shall be performed in the conditions ensuring safety of ready-made product (forages and feed additives) and excluding possibility of its passing pollution.
20. Fulfillment of requirements to safety of the preserving ferments, enzymes, pro-biotic cultures, milk and serum (dry) shall be provided with their manufacturers. Each batch of these products intended for preparation of forages and feed additives shall be followed by the document confirming their safety.
21. Requirements to safety of engineering procedures provide observance of regulations and requirements of the standards applied to the purposes of assessment (confirmation) of compliance to the technical regulation. Safety of engineering procedures, concerning forages and feed additives is guaranteed by carrying out production control over their observance.
22. In case of production (production) of forages and feed additives it is necessary to observe the following requirements:
- forages for productive ruminant animals shall not incorporate the components received from any animals, except for milk components except fishes and other aquatic organisms which are not relating to mammals;
- forages for productive birds shall not incorporate components of ruminant animals, raptorial animals, and also birds;
- the forages for productive animals coming from the unsuccessful countries on gubkoobrazny encephalopathy of cattle shall not incorporate the components received from any animals except fishes and other aquatic organisms which are not relating mammal.
23. Safety of tinned forages shall correspond to criteria of industrial sterility.
24. The stern and feed additives shall correspond to standard rates of indicators of safety according to Appendix 1 to this Technical regulation.
25. Objects of production (production) of forages and feed additives shall be located in the territory, safe on infectious diseases of animals and birds and to be operated with observance of requirements of veterinary health regulations.
26. Buildings and factory buildings shall provide:
- possibility of arrangement of processing line and the equipment for production (production), storage of raw materials and materials according to regulating documents;
- separation by partitions and/or certain rooms for procurement of raw materials, production and storage of forages and feed additives, for prevention of their pollution;
- ventilation of production, utility and household rooms and rooms where shielding or other measures of protection from access of birds, animals and insects according to the existing standard rates for industrial enterprises is required.
27. Preparation of production ferments and/or pro-biotic cultures is carried out in specially allocated and appropriately organized fermenting department meeting the following requirements:
- it is placed in one manufacturing building with producing departments, in the isolated room;
- have certain rooms in which the conditions providing protection of ferments and cultures against pollution with microorganisms, bacteriophages and other pollutants are created and supported;
- have supply and exhaust ventilation and (or) other effective system of cleaning and processing of air.
28. Quality control of ferments and (or) pro-biotic cultures in case of preparation (production) of production ferments and the activated bakkontsentrat is performed at all stages of production cycle by division of production supervision.
29. The stern and feed additives shall be stored in special storage facilities in the conditions ensuring their safety during fixed term of the validity in case of observance of the storage conditions established by the producer.
30. The producer (manufacturer) establishes expiration date of forages and feed additives, conditions of their storage and transportation depending on type and method of production (production).
31. The expiration date of forages and feed additives is established by the producer (manufacturer) according to technical documentation of the manufacturer or the international and regional standards, and in case of their absence - the state standards applied on voluntary basis and providing observance of requirements of this Technical regulation.
32. Storage and transportation of forages and feed additives together with the fuels and lubricants and foodstuff having specific smell is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.