of January 23, 2015 No. 37
About approval of Rules of the direction on medical examination on state of intoxication of persons who made administrative offenses
According to article 27.12.1 of the Russian Federation Code of Administrative Offences the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Rules of the direction on medical examination on state of intoxication of persons who made administrative offenses.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 23, 2015 No. 37
1. These rules establish procedure for the direction on medical examination on state of intoxication of persons who made administrative offenses (except for persons specified in parts 1 and 1.1 of article 27.12 of the Russian Federation Code of Administrative Offences) concerning whom good reasons to believe are had that they are in state of intoxication (further - medical examination).
2. Criteria with which good reasons to believe are had that person is in state of intoxication and is subject to the direction on medical examination, are established by the federal executive body performing functions on development and realization of state policy and normative legal regulation in health sector.
3. The direction on medical examination is made by officials, representatives to constitute protocols on administrative offenses according to article 28.3 of the Russian Federation Code of Administrative Offences (further - officials).
4. About the direction on medical examination it is constituted according to parts 3 - the 5th article 27.12.1 of the Russian Federation Code of Administrative Offences the protocol which copy is handed to the person sent on medical examination.
5. In case of the direction on medical examination of the minor his parents or other legal representatives are without fail notified.
6. The official shall take measures to identification of person directed to medical examination.
Data on lack of documents at person which is subject to medical examination and also about official source of information by means of which in this case the official identifies his personality are specified in the protocol on the direction medical examination.
7. In case of refusal persons specified in Item 1 of these rules from passing of medical examination the corresponding mark in the protocol on the direction on medical examination becomes.
8. For performing medical examination of persons specified in Item 1 of these rules, officials send them to the medical organizations having the license for implementation of medical activities for rendering the corresponding services (performance of works).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.