of December 26, 2014 No. 738
About approval of the Procedure for compensation by the organizations financed by means of the republican budget, expenses to workers in connection with their moving for work to other area
For the purpose of social support of employees of the organizations financed by means of the republican budget according to Article 191 of the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for compensation by the organizations financed by means of the republican budget, expenses to workers in connection with their moving for work to other area according to appendix.
J. K. Otorbayev
1. Expense recovery to employees of the organizations financed by means of the republican budget (further - the organizations), is performed when moving for work according to the procedure of the translation on the preliminary arrangement with the employer to other area (to other settlement) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in the following sizes:
1) expenses on moving of the worker and members of his family within the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic - in the amount of the actual expenses supported by travel documents, but is not higher than fare:
- air transport - in salon of economy class;
- road transport - in the vehicle public (except taxi).
In the absence of the travel documents confirming the made expenses, compensation is not made;
2) expenses on transportation of property road transport (public) in quantity and weighing up to 3000 (three thousand) kilograms on family - in the amount of actual expenses. Expenses are refunded in the presence of commodity-transport delivery note on transportation of property along the specified route with indication of load weight and the cost of transportation. In the absence of commodity-transport delivery note of transportation of property it is not paid;
3) expenses on arrangement on the new residence on the worker are paid:
- one-timely in the amount of official pay rate (the monthly tariff charge) on new place of employment;
- for work to heads of public administrations - akims of areas in case of transfer to service to other area (to other settlement - over 100 km), in case of lack of the office - in the amount of the actual expenses supported by the relevant documents, but no more than 80 percent from regulation of daily issues.
Expenses are refunded by giving by heads of public administrations - akims of areas within one month of the statement in financial body of organization with submission of the copy of the lease agreement of temporary premises (living space), the reference of authorized body in the sphere of registration of the rights to real estate about absence in property of premises (living space) at it and jointly the family members living with it in this area.
Expense recovery on hiring of temporary premises to heads of public administrations - akims of areas is performed from the date of the beginning of calculation of term of use of property.
2. To the worker according to the preliminary arrangement with the employer the advance payment is issued if expense recovery can in advance not determine precisely the size of subjects in connection with its moving for work to other area. The part of advance payment intended on the payment of journey and transportation of property which is not supported by travel documents, the worker shall return to the employer.
3. Expenses on moving of members of the family of the worker and on transportation of their property, and also on their arrangement on the new residence are compensated if they move to the new residence before the expiration of one year from the date of the beginning of work of the worker in this area. At the same time the statement from the former residence, registration at the new place of residence of the worker, and also the certificate of house management or housing management office of family composition (with indication of birth date of children, parents, adoptive parents), with indication of the settlement from which there arrived the family, and dates of its arrival shall be represented.
4. Expense recovery is not made if the worker is transferred to work to other area on the initiative.
5. Expense recovery in sizes, stipulated in Item 1 this Procedure, is performed by the employer making the decision on need of the translation of the worker within the assignments allocated to the organization from the republican budget for implementation of actions, connected with moving of workers for work to other area or due to economy of means.
6. The worker shall return completely the means paid to it in connection with moving for work to other area in case:
- if he did not get to work at the scheduled time without reasonable excuse;
- if he before the termination of the term of work determined by the employment contract, and in the absence of certain term - before the expiration of one year of work left at own will without reasonable excuse or was dismissed for making of guilty actions which according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic were the basis of the termination of the employment contract.
7. The guarantees and compensations provided by this Procedure are provided to the worker only on principle place of employment.
8. This Procedure is not applied to employee categories for which according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic other amount of expense recovery when moving for work is provided in other area.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.