of December 23, 2014 No. 724
About approval of the Instruction for implementation of the state control of compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of road transport
For the purpose of streamlining of the procedure of implementation of the state control of compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of road transport, according to article 18 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About transport", Articles 10, "About road transport" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides 13 and 46 Laws of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1. Approve the Instruction for implementation of the state control of compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of road transport according to appendix.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 1, 1994 No. 655 "Questions of the Kyrgyz transport inspection of the Ministry of transport of the Kyrgyz Republic" of September 28, 1995 No. 402.
J. K. Otorbayev
1. The state control of compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of road transport (further - transport control) is exercised according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About transport", the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About road transport" for the purpose of identification, the prevention and suppression of violations of the law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of road transport.
2. The instruction for implementation of the state control of compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of road transport (further - the Instruction) establishes procedure for conducting check, determines circle of the questions which are subject to inspection of transport activities and services, providing transport process, and also procedure for realization of materials of checks, adoptions of relevant decisions.
3. This Instruction extends on legal entities and physical person of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the foreign legal entities and physical persons and stateless persons performing transportation and other activities on road transport in the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Transport control is exercised by service employees of authorized state body in the field of transport and its territorial authorities (further - body of transport control) as independently, and together with other authorized state bodies.
5. The body of transport control interacts with central and local executive bodies, takes joint efforts of control, provides exchange of information.
6. Subjects of transport control are the business entities and individual entrepreneurs performing the activities on road transport for the organization of passenger and goods transportation, carriages of goods and passengers, for rendering the services providing transport process in transit of passengers and loads with road transport (services of station constructions in transit of passengers, forwarding services in transit of loads, services in maintenance and repair of vehicles, services of the diagnostic centers, services of the service centers (workshops) when implementing activities for installation, servicing, repair, production and issue of electronic cards of electronic (digital) tachographs).).
7. Transport control is exercised in shape as checks of activities of subjects of transport control in general, and separate check of their vehicles directly in course of carriage of loads and passengers.
8. When implementing transport control service employees of body of transport control shall know and be guided by regulatory legal acts, technical regulations, standards, rules of carriages of goods, passengers and baggage, the provisions determining maintenance of vehicles, ecological requirements, safe public conveyance, loads, baggage and licensed requirements.
9. When carrying out tool measurements, measurements, checkings, weighings service employees of body of transport control shall use the devices and tools provided by standards and which underwent the state checkings.
10. Service employees of body of transport control in case of execution of job responsibilities wear uniform with the number breastplate, shall have in case of themselves the official ID, written task or route leaf.
11. The purpose of carrying out transport control is ensuring compliance with requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic by subjects of transport control in the field of road transport, and also requirements of international treaties of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of the international motor transportations.
12 Subject of implementation of transport control is execution by subjects of transport control of the mandatory requirements established by international treaties and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of road transport by the following types of transport control:
- observance of the established requirements of journey of vehicles when implementing the international motor transportations;
- observance of licensed conditions in case of passenger and international goods transportation by road transport;
- observance of the set weight and dimensional and linear parameters of vehicles in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- observance of other requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties in the field of road transport.
13. When conducting checks of subjects of transport control service employees of body of transport control determine availability of necessary documents and their compliance to requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
14. When carrying out transport control it is checked:
1) availability and condition of railway vehicles, repair and production depot, technical means, the control instrumentation, the equipped service spaces (including the companies with whom agreements on accomplishment of the corresponding types of repair work are signed), and also observance by subjects of transport control of regulations of ecological requirements and requirements for safety of motor transportations;
2) availability of the documents on vehicles provided by rules of public conveyances and loads;
3) compliance of technical operation of vehicles to the established requirements;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.