It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 8, 2015 No. 25
of December 31, 2014 No. 815
About measures of expansion of clearing settlements with use of bank payment cards
In compliance Article 15 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", for the purpose of further development of system of clearing settlements and expansion of use of bank payment cards in retail trade, and also their acceptance for payment of goods and services for the purpose of reduction of amount of cash in the address according to the Actions plan on expansion of share of clearing settlements, regulation and reduction of cash money turnover in trading activities of purchase and sale of goods and services in the Republic of Tajikistan, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan DECIDES:
1. Approve the Name of legal entities, separate structures of legal entities, the business owners performing activities based on the certificate (further - structures) which shall be equipped with electronic terminals for acceptance of bank payment cards it (is applied).
2. All credit institutions which are engaged in release and servicing of bank payment cards shall provide obligatory acceptance and servicing of bank payment cards of National payment service provider "Korti Milly" till March 1, 2015.
3. To provide to the ministries, departments and other state-financed organizations transfer of the salary and other payments equated to them on bank payment cards of workers.
4. To committee on television and radio under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, Banking association of Tajikistan, Association of the microfinancial organizations of Tajikistan and to credit institutions, in cases for implementation of this resolution to hold explanatory work and promotion activities on use of modern payment technologies by means of mass media.
5. To National Bank of Tajikistan for realization of Item 1 of this resolution to take necessary measures for timely providing the serving credit institutions with the corresponding equipment.
6. Provide to credit institutions installation of electronic terminals on trade and service points.
7. To credit institutions carried out in trade and service points monthly to the 5th day of the next month to submit the operations statement, via electronic terminals, in the Tax Committee under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. To the Tax Committee under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to provide to credit institutions form of the reporting on the operations performed via electronic terminals.
9. To National Bank of Tajikistan together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Tax Committee under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to provide modification and amendments in regulatory legal acts regarding corrective actions concerning the trade and service companies refusing to establish electronic terminals and to accept bank payment cards for payment.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 31, 2014 No. 815
1. Items of sale of tickets of air, rail and road transport.
2. Collection points for money from the population on fee for public service, the electric power and telephone communication.
3. The centers of bank servicing of the tax payments and other obligatory payments equated to them.
4. Customs terminals and customs posts for acceptance of customs payments and other obligatory payments.
5. Wholesale and retail shopping centers which trade premises exceed 40 sq.m.
6. Fuel sale Items.
8. Private clinics.
10. Cultural and entertaining organizations (movie theaters, theaters, museums, etc.).
11. Rest areas and sanatoria.
13. Items of maintenance of transport.
14. Autodromes for examination during receipt of the car driver license.
15. Insurance companies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.