of November 5, 2014 No. 908
About regulation of the organization of forces and means of Service of the civil protection and emergency situations subordinated to the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Based on part (2) Art. 16 of the Law on Service of civil protection and emergency situations No. 93-XVI of April 5, 2007. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 78-81, 358), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Norma ensuring with forces and special technical means of divisions of Service of the civil protection and emergency situations subordinated to the Ministry of Internal Affairs (are applied).
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs to develop, within annually approved manpower ceiling, the staff list of Service of the civil protection and emergency situations subordinated to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, according to the approved Regulations, depending on the special equipment from equipment of divisions.
3. Implementation of Regulations of providing with forces and special technical means of divisions of Service of the civil protection and emergency situations subordinated to the Ministry of Internal Affairs to perform gradually, for the account and within the means approved for Service of civil protection and emergency situations in the annual law on the budget and from other sources which are not prohibited by the law.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 5, 2014 No. 908
1. The organizational structure of divisions of Service of civil protection and emergency situations is established according to legislative and regulations, and their equipment is performed on the basis of the regulations of supply concerning the area and features of zone of servicing, categories and types of potential emergency situations, arrangement, the sizes, capability and efficiency of structures and their divisions.
2. In this Regulations the stated below terms and determinations have the following values:
division of reaction – the search and rescue group, group, part or post of rescuers and firefighters equipped with appliances and departments of reaction which purpose is reaction and accomplishment of rescue and other urgent operations in case of emergency situation and the fires, and also liquidation of their effects;
search and rescue group – the division of reaction intended for accomplishment of complex rescue and other urgent operations in case of emergency situations and the fires, and also liquidation of their effects and assistance to victims which incorporates governing bodies, forces and means for reaction, divisions on ensuring communication and the back, functionally united in single system for accomplishment of tasks in autonomous conditions, in the territory of the country and beyond its limits, on demand and according to agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is;
department of reaction – primary tactical unit capable to independently carry out tasks on rescue of people and material values, mitigation of consequences of extraordinary situations and the fires, accomplishment of search and rescue works, with use of special cars / the equipment from equipment, or being effective depending on nature of the performed search and rescue works;
group of rescuers and firefighters – division of reaction which consists of 5-8 departments of reaction;
part of rescuers and firefighters – division of reaction which consists of 3-4 departments of reaction;
post of rescuers and firefighters – division of reaction which consists of 1-2 departments of reaction;
duty shift (guard) – the main tactical unit created from two and more departments of reaction which are constantly bearing guard duty;
the special equipment vehicle – the car supplied with the special equipment, intended for accomplishment of actions of rescuers and firefighters in case of mitigation of consequences of emergency situations and the fires;
servicing zone – the territory of administrative and territorial unit in which the division of reaction performs the activities;
reaction zone – the territory in which the division of reaction performs operations on urgent challenge.
3. For each search and rescue group, group, part, post of rescuers and firefighters the zone of servicing/reaction or especially important object are determined.
4. Depending on weight and complexity of emergency situations of division of reaction can be effective also out of servicing/reaction zone.
5. Departments of reaction are effective, as a rule, in the zone of servicing/reaction, in working sectors and Items, but, depending on weight and complexity of emergency situations, fires and distance to the place of challenge, can be effective also beyond its limits.
6. Distribution of divisions of response to the territories of the Republic of Moldova is performed according to the following main criteria:
1) the types of emergency situations determined in this area;
2) main physiographic characteristics of administrative and territorial units;
3) quantity and the area of settlements, feature of placement on the territories and number of their inhabitants;
4) condition of the road message and extent of its practical use;
5) possibility of access to water supply sources for suppression of the fires;
6) quantity, size, vulnerability and importance of social and economic objects and public institutions;
7) density, the size and stability of constructions in case of the fire or other emergency situations;
8) quantity, the size and complexity of investment works, and also their attitude towards categories of the objects which are subject to approval or authorization in the field of civil protection and fire safety;
9) amount of special works which are performed in the field of civil protection;
10) quantity, categories and operational capability of territorial services of rescuers and firefighters in servicing zone;
11) quantity and categories of personnel which shall be prepared in the field of management of emergency situations and the fires;
12) specifics and variety of reactions.
7. The organization of divisions of reaction is performed on the basis of the tasks and obligations established by acts, legislative and normative, and also specific to this sphere of activity.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.