of November 26, 2014 No. 111
About approval of Rules of carrying out classification of athletes with disability
According to the subitem 55) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About physical culture and sport" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out classification of athletes with disability.
2. To committee on cases of sport and physical culture (Kanagatov E. B.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan Esentayev T. K.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
December 23, 2014
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2014 No. 111
1. These rules of carrying out classification of athletes with disability (further – Rules) determine procedure, conditions of carrying out classification of athletes with disability.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the senior qualifier – the physical person performing management and coordination of questions of classification in this sport during the specific competition according to international standards of assessment of the athlete to disability and international standards on protests and appeals;
2) the trainer – the physical person having the sports professional education performing educational and training process of training of the athlete and management of its competitive activities for achievement of sports results;
3) the athlete with disability – the physical person having the violation of health with permanent disorder of functions of organism caused by diseases, injuries, their effects, defects which leads to life activity restriction, and which is engaged in available type (available types) of sport;
4) classification of athletes with disability – determination process by the qualifier or group of qualifiers of class (classification category) of athletes with disability for the purpose of creation of opportunity to compete with other athletes with disability having the similar level of functionality by it;
5) class (classification category) – the category determining the level of restriction of activity of athletes with disability as a result of defeat (further – class);
6) the qualifier – the physical person performing the carrying out classification of athletes with disability on the level of their functionality authorized on it by organizers of competitions and which had the special training supported by the relevant document;
7) group of qualifiers – several qualifiers united in group the senior qualifier, in case of difficulties in determination of class.
3. Carrying out classification is performed by the qualifier having the relevant document issued by republican public associations on Paralympic, Deaflympic and special Olympic sports.
4. Classification includes the following procedures:
1) preparation for classification;
2) conducting testing;
3) creation and signing of the report on classification.
5. Athletes with disability during passing of classification have in case of themselves:
1) corresponding sportswear;
2) the document confirming disease (diagnosis);
4) adaptation which will be used during the competition (technical supportive (compensatory) means; wheelchair for competitions or daily use; prostheses and orthopedic devices for competitions and/or daily use; the points and/or contact lenses used for sight correction).
6. Preparation for classification includes:
1) fixing with the senior qualifier of the qualifier by the form sport;
2) collection, storage of information on the athlete with disability;
3) studying of physical data and functionality of the athlete with disability;
4) establishment of need of passing of classification by the athlete with disability with assignment to it the status;
5) determination of date, time of passing of testing by the athlete with disability and the notification on it of the athlete with disability prior to the competition.
7. For determination of need of passing of classification the following is established:
Whether 1) there underwent the athlete with disability classification;
2) availability of class, certain temporarily, in connection with change of the state of health;
3) availability of the class determined constantly.
In case of not passing by the athlete with disability of classification it is given the status of the new class "N".
In the presence of class, certain temporarily, to athletes with disability the status of the class "R" is given.
In the presence of class certain it is permanent, athletes with disability are given the status of the class "C".
8. Testing includes observation of the athlete with disability in the course of accomplishment of imitating sports competitive actions by it and determination of class (classification categories) for participation in competitions in sports according to Appendix to Rules. Imitating sports competitive actions are constituted by the qualifier.
Before testing of the athlete with disability the qualifier acquaints the athlete with disability and his trainer with procedure for passing of classification.
Testing is held by the qualifier or group of qualifiers.
9. By results of testing are determined the corresponding class. Results are drawn up by the protocol on testing of the athlete with disability which is signed by the qualifier or group of qualifiers.
10. The athlete with disability gives the written consent to testing, use of photo and video filming during classification passing, cooperation with the qualifier.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.