of November 5, 2014 No. 69
About approval of Regulations of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 1 of article 9-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 27, 2000 "About ministerial procedures" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to department on work with human resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in mass media and information system of law of Ad_let.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the responsible secretary of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Vagapov D. V.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 5, 2014, No. 69
1. These Regulations of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Regulations) establish general rules of activities of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry) in the course of accomplishment of the functions assigned to it according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the laws, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Regulations on the Ministry and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Job requirements with documents, the terms established by these Regulations extend to all employees of the Ministry, its departments and their territorial subdivisions, subordinated organizations.
3. The organization and maintaining unclassified clerical work, acceptance, processing and distribution of correspondence, including maintaining electronic document management, are determined by these Regulations according to requirements of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 24, 1998 "About regulatory legal acts", of November 27, 2000 "About ministerial procedures", of January 7, 2003 "About the electronic document and the digital signature", of January 12, 2007 "About procedure for consideration of appeals of physical persons and legal entities", the orders of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 21, 2011 No. 1570 "About approval of Standard rules of documentation and management of documentation in the state and non-state organizations" and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The organization and maintaining confidential clerical work are performed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 15, 1999 "About the state secrets", the Instruction for providing the mode of privacy in the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. In the office of the Ministry at the eight-hour duration of working hours the beginning of work at 9 hours 00 minutes, completion of work - 18 hours 30 minutes is established. Lunch break from 13-00 till 14-30 o'clock.
5. Work planning in the Ministry is based on strategic and program documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Strategic plan of the Ministry for the five-year period (further - the Strategic plan), the Memorandum between the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Minister of national economy (further - the Memorandum), the Operational plan of the Ministry (further - the Operational plan), Regulations on the Ministry, orders of higher bodies.
6. Achievement of target indicators and indicators of direct results of the tasks provided by the Strategic plan is priority of structural divisions of the Ministry, including departments.
7. The operational plan is developed annually in implementation of the Strategic plan and affirms the order of the responsible secretary.
8. Following the results of the expired year the report of the Ministry on the course of implementation of the Strategic plan is constituted.
9. Coordination of work on development, realization, monitoring, the analysis, adjustment of actions and to annual approval of Strategic and Operational plans, the Memorandum is performed by the structural division responsible for internal strategic planning.
10. The decision on exception or amendment of actions from the Operational plan, about transfer of their completion dates, on change of form of completion and/or the executive in charge is accepted by the responsible secretary based on the service record, the presented head of the structural unit - action, responsible for execution, and approved with the vice-minister supervising appropriate questions.
The service record is submitted to the responsible secretary at least, than in 15 (fifteen) calendar days prior to the due date of execution of action.
11. The ministry has the board which is advisory advisory body. Numerical and the staff of Board affirms the Minister and consists of number of chairmen of departments and heads of structural divisions of the Ministry.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.