of November 5, 2014 No. 68
About approval of Structure, structure and contents of land and cadastral documentation
According to the subitem 8) of Item 1 of Article 14 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2003 I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Structure, structure and contents of land and cadastral documentation.
2. To provide to development department of infrastructure of economy (Zhazylbek U. E.):
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on management of land resources of June 19, 2009 No. 103-P "About approval of the Instruction on structure, structure and content of land and cadastral case" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 5723, it is published in the Collection of acts of the central executive and other central state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 2009, No. 8).
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Uskenbayev K. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 5, 2014 No. 68
1. Land and cadastral case has the following structure:
1) the title page on land and cadastral case;
2) the list of documents, placed in land and cadastral case;
3) the explanatory note to land cadastral case on form according to appendix 1 to this Structure, structure and contents of land and cadastral documentation;
4) the documents placed in land and cadastral case on the parcel of land, specified in part 2 of this Structure, structure and contents of land and cadastral documentation.
1) the statement on production and issue of the identification document on the parcel of land in form according to appendix 2 to this Structure, structure and contents of land and cadastral documentation;
2) copy of the identity document of the owner of the parcel of land or land user.
Data on the identity certificate or the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also the certificate of state registration (re-registration) of the legal entity, the employee of The Government for Citizens State corporation (further - the State corporation) receives from the corresponding state information systems in the form of electronic documents, certified (signed) by the electronic and digital signature (EDS) of the authorized person.
In case of the address through the representative of land and cadastral case the identity document of the representative, the copy of notarially certified power of attorney from the owner of the parcel of land or the land user, for legal entities - the document certifying powers of the representative is included;
3) the copy of the title document on the parcel of land (the act of the state executive body);
4) act and scheme of the choice of the parcel of land;
5) the conclusion of the commission created according to Item 2 of Article 43 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Code);
6) the copy of the land management project about provision of the right to the parcel of land specifying the area of the provided parcel of land, its borders and location, adjacent owners of the parcels of land and land users, and also encumbrance and servitudes of the provided parcel of land.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.