of January 14, 2015 No. 15/2015
About partial mobilization
Approved by the Law of January 15, 2015 No. 113-VIII, The decree
For maintenance of combat and mobilization readiness of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military forming of Ukraine at the level guaranteeing adequate response to threats of homeland security of the state based on the offer of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, according to Items 1, of 17, I decide 20 parts one of article 106 of the Constitution of Ukraine:
1. Announce and carry out during 2015 partial mobilization (further - mobilization) to three queues within 210 days from the date of entry into force of this Decree.
2. Carry out mobilization in the territory of the Vinnytsia, Volynsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Transcarpathian, Zaporizhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kiev, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lviv, Nikolaev, Odessa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkassk, Chernivtsi, Chernihiv regions, the city of Kiev.
3. Perform appeal of persons liable for call-up, reservists and delivery of vehicles for ensuring requirements of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the State Border Service of Ukraine, the Public special service of transport, other military forming of Ukraine in the amounts determined by mobilization plans taking into account reserve.
4. Carry out to the period from March 18 to May 1, 2015 transfer to the reserve (demobilization) of the military personnel who is called up for military service on mobilization for the special period according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of March 17, 2014 No. 303 "About partial mobilization".
5. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:
transfer national economy of Ukraine to functioning in the conditions of the special period in the amounts guaranteeing uninterrupted ensuring requirements of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military forming of Ukraine in case of accomplishment of the tasks assigned to them, bring certain industries, the companies, organizations and the organizations into degree COMPLETE READINESS;
establish for the purpose of minimization of negative effects for economy of the state of restriction in case of accomplishment of mobilization tasks and bring them to certain subjects of national economy who are transferred to functioning in the conditions of the special period, with introduction of degree COMPLETE READINESS;
provide financing and accept within powers of other actions connected with the announcement and carrying out partial mobilization and transfer to the reserve of the military personnel (demobilization) which were called up for military service on mobilization, for the special period according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of March 17, 2014 No. 303 "About partial mobilization", including with their transportation to the residence (stay).
6. To the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Security Service of Ukraine, Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine:
carry out dismissal of the military personnel who was called up for military service on mobilization, for the special period according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of March 17, 2014 No. 303 "About partial mobilization", in certain terms, but not later than 10 days before the termination of year of their stay on military service, and transportations of the exempted military personnel to the places of residence (stay);
provide the specified military personnel with set of field dress code on season and food during movement to the places of residence (stay).
7. Take into consideration heads of public authorities, other state bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations, the organizations of all patterns of ownership, under article 39 of the Law of Ukraine "About conscription and military service", Article 119 of the Labor code of Ukraine for citizens of Ukraine who undergo military service on mobilization for the special period, guarantees of preserving place of employment (position) are assigned to them for the term which is not exceeding one year.
8. To local executive bodies with the assistance of local government bodies, with involvement of the companies, organizations and organizations of all patterns of ownership to organize and provide in accordance with the established procedure:
1) the timely notification and arrival of the citizens who are called up for military service, arrival of the equipment on assembly points and in military units;
2) allocation is temporary buildings, constructions, the parcels of land, transport and other material means, provision of services to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, other military forming of Ukraine according to mobilization plans.
President of Ukraine
P. A. Poroshenko
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.