of November 19, 2014 No. 100
About approval of Rules of carrying out certification of trainers and sports judges
According to the subitem 23) article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 3, 2014 "About physical culture and sport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out certification of trainers and sports judges.
2. To committee on cases of sport and physical culture of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kanagatov I. B.) in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) to provide this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan Esentayev T. K.
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 19, 2014 No. 100
1. Rules of carrying out certification of trainers and sports judges (further - Rules) determine procedure for carrying out certification of trainers and sports judges.
2. Certification of trainers and sports judges is carried out by accredited republican and regional sports federations on sports (further - federations).
3. Certification of trainers on sports is the procedure of recognition and confirmation of proper qualification and knowledge of trainers in the field of the corresponding sport, including knowledge of safety regulations, for the purpose of confirmation of the right of trainers of message work on training of athletes.
4. Certification of sports judges is the procedure of recognition and confirmation of proper qualification of knowledge of sports judges in the field of the corresponding sport, for the purpose of confirmation of the right to carry out judicial work on sporting events.
5. Trainers and sports judges undergo certification of times in four years.
6. For certification trainers and sports judges provide the following documents in federation:
1) the statement for certification passing constituted in any form;
2) the copy of the document proving the identity;
3) the characteristic reflecting it activities and results achieved by it in the field of physical culture and sport;
4) copy of the education document;
5) the copy of the document confirming assignment of the sports category.
Statements for passing of the next certification by trainers and sports judges move in federation a month before the expiration of terms of certification.
7. For carrying out certification of trainers and sports judges by federations structures of Certifying commissions affirm.
The certifying commission consists of five members which the representative of authorized body in the field of physical culture and sport, and also the trainer and the sports judges having qualification categories enters.
From among members of Certifying commission by open voting the chairman is elected.
Functioning of Certifying commission is ensured by his secretary who does not have the right to vote.
8. Meetings of Certifying commission are held quarterly in process of receipt of statements for passing of certification of trainers and sports judges and in the presence of at least three members of Certifying commission.
9. Replacement of the absent members of Certifying commission is not allowed.
10. The certifying commission makes the decision by open voting by a simple majority vote of members of the commission which is drawn up by the protocol and is signed by the members of Certifying commission and the secretary who were present at meeting.
11. Certification includes:
4) issue of the certificate on certification.
12. During preparation for carrying out certification availability of necessary documents is checked, the schedule of carrying out certification affirms, the list of the certified persons is constituted, personal records the certified persons and questions for holding interview are created.
Schedules of carrying out certification and lists of the certified persons are posted by federations on own websites.
13. On interview to trainers and sports judges questions in the field of the corresponding sports, and for trainers additional questions on knowledge of safety regulations are set.
14. When holding interview to certified the questions directed to identification of level of his competence of questions of professional and qualification training on the corresponding sport are set.
15. By results of interview one of the following decisions is accepted by Certifying commission:
1) it is certified;
2) it is not certified;
3) is subject to repeated certification.
16. The solution of Certifying commission on interviewing is drawn up by the protocol which is reflected in the appraisal sheet in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
17. To the trainers and sports judges who underwent certification certificates on certification of the trainer and the sports judge in forms according to appendices 2 and 3 to these rules are granted.
18. The certificate on certification is granted within five calendar days from the date of decision making by Certifying commission.
19. Federations records the certified trainers and sports judges.
The granted certificates on certification are registered the secretary of Certifying commission in Registers of the certified coaches and sports judges in forms according to appendices 4 and 5 to these rules.
Registers of the certified trainers and sports judges proshnurovyvatsya and sealed federations.
The certificate number about certification corresponds to sequence number of filling of the Register of the certified trainers and sports judges.
20. Certificates on certification are granted for a period of four years.
21. The trainers and sports judges who did not undergo certification undergo repeated certification not earlier than in three months from the date of carrying out certification according to the procedure, determined by these rules.
to Rules of carrying out certification of trainers and sports judges
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.