of November 25, 2014 No. 484
About approval of Rules of development of the state obligatory standards of education
According to subitem 6-2) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of development of the state obligatory standards of education.
2. To department of preschool and secondary education, information technologies (Zhontayeva Zh. A.):
To provide 1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister Imangaliyev E. N.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 25, 2014 No. 484
1. These rules of development of the state obligatory standards of education (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 6-2) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for development of the state obligatory standards of education (further - GOSO).
2. In these rules the following determination is used:
1) authorized body in the field of education - the central executive body of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of education.
3. The authorized body in the field of education will organize development of GOSO on the education levels according to article 12 of the Law.
4. The basis of development of GOSO is need of enhancement of the existing education system, and also the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 1, 2010 No. 922 "About the strategic plan of development of the Republic of Kazakhstan till 2020".
5. Development of GOSO is performed by the working group of number of specialists in the field of education with involvement of representatives of the interested state bodies, the organizations of education, the scientific organizations, the scientific and methodical centers, with participation of representatives of republican industry and professional associations, National chamber of entrepreneurs, the organizations of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education which affirms the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. GOSO at stage of development is approved with the interested state bodies, public organizations.
7. GOSO affirms according to the subitem 24) of article 4 of the Law.
8. The structure of GOSO on the education levels contains the following Sections:
1) general provisions;
2) requirements to level of training of students and pupils;
3) requirements to education content;
4) requirements to the maximum amount of academic load.
9. The Section "General provisions", shall contain information opening contents of the subsequent Sections.
10. It is necessary to list the list of competences which the student and the pupil on completion of each education level shall have in the Section "Requirements to Level of Training of Students and Pupils":
1) general education training programs of preschool education and training:
provide succession and continuity of preschool and primary education taking into account the principle of unity of education, training, development and improvement of children;
are guided by realization of inclinations, bents, capabilities, talents of each child and preparation it to development of the educational program of primary education on the basis of individual approach taking into account features of development and the state of health;
create elementary skills of reading, the letter, account and experience of language communication and provide creation of equal starting conditions for development of primary education;
2) general education training programs of primary education are directed to forming of propaedeutic knowledge of the person, the nature and society, development of spiritual and moral values, forming of functional skills of training: consider, read, write, logically to state the thoughts, establish causes and effect relationships, development of skills of search, the analysis and interpretation of information according to age opportunities as bases for the effective organization of individual and team works;
3) general education training programs of the main secondary education are directed to development by students of basic bases of system of sciences, forming at them high culture of interpersonal and interethnic communication, self-determination of the personality and professional orientation, includes preprofile training of students;
4) general education training programs of general secondary education are developed on the basis of differentiation, integration and professional orientation of content of education with introduction of profile training on natural mathematically and public humanitarianly to the directions;
5) educational programs of technical and professional education depending on their content and skill level of preparation of the qualifications studying according to the National frame are directed to development:
competences on the realization of performing, management activity under the direction of providing independent planning, determination of tasks, the organization and control of realization of regulation by subordinate workers within the site of engineering procedure and the business strategy of the company, the assuming responsibility for accomplishment of objectives and achievement of resulting effect;
abilities to independently determine method of accomplishment of the established regulation, to apply objects and labor instruments, to make decisions on accomplishment of the elementary tasks, to create conditions to their realization, to concretize the received tasks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.