It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On September 15, 2003 No. 1271
of July 14, 2003 No. 01-02/20-29
About approval of the Regulations on the customs broker
According to Article 101 of the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Sheet of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1998, No. 2, Art. 36; 1999, No. 9, Art. 229; 2001, No. No. 1-2, of Art. 23; 2002, No. 1, Art. 20, No. 9, Art. 165; 2003, No. 1, Art. 8; 2003, 67) and for the purpose of control of activities of legal entities as the customs broker the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides Art. No. 5:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the customs broker.
3. From the date of entry into force of this resolution to declare invalid the Provision "About Activities of Customs Brokers and Customs Applicants" (рег. No. 495 of 08.10.1998, the Bulletin of regulations of 1999, No. 5).
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman S. Nasirov.
Chairman of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Approved by the Resolution of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 14, 2003 No. 01-02/20-29
1. This Provision is developed according to Article 101 of the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and determines conditions of implementation of activities as the customs broker and procedure for control by customs authorities of their activities.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
customs authority - the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, management of the State Customs Committee on the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas, the city of Tashkent, customs complexes and customs posts;
the customs broker - the legal entity of the Republic of Uzbekistan who for the account and at the request of the represented person makes from own name of transaction on customs clearance and performs other mediatorial functions in the field of customs affairs;
persons moving goods and vehicles - persons who are owners of goods and vehicles, their buyers, owners or speakers in other quality sufficient according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and regulations of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for making with them from own name of the actions provided by this Provision.
3. The legal entity for implementation of activities as the customs broker shall:
have in staff of workers of the specialist in customs clearance;
sign the insurance contract of the civil responsibility in the case provided by the paragraph the fifth parts two of Article 100 of the Customs code.
4. The customs broker performs the activities according to the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also this Provision.
5. The customs broker shall when making from own name of transactions on customs clearance of goods and vehicles both for the account and at the request of the represented person:
a) make declaration of goods and vehicles and to submit to customs authority the customs declaration;
b) submit to customs authority documents and the additional data necessary for the customs purposes;
c) upon the demand of customs authority to show the declared goods and vehicles;
d) pay the customs and other payments provided by the customs legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning the declared goods and vehicles;
e) render customs authorities assistance in production of customs clearance;
e) provide the customs clearance specialist with copies of the following documents:
the order on acceptance for work;
g) within 3 working days to notify in written or electronic form the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on putting on the staff of additional specialists in customs clearance or on their dismissal, on change of the head, the actual location (postal address) and phone numbers of the legal entity. In the notification number of the competence certificate of the specialist in customs clearance, date and number of the order on employment or the termination of the employment contract are specified, and also the copy of the service record with record about employment or the termination of the employment contract is attached;
h) ceased to be valid according to the Resolution registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 15.09.2015 No. 1271-5
i) keep the magazine of the signed contracts with the represented persons according to appendix No. 3;
j) in case of the conclusion of the insurance contract of the civil responsibility to provide the copy of the insurance policy in the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
k) make other actions necessary for customs clearance and customs control, as person having powers concerning the declared goods and vehicles.
6. During the implementing of customs control and production of customs clearance the customs broker carries out all obligations of the customs applicant and bears responsibility as though he independently moved goods through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the current legislation.
7. For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for operational movement of loads the customs broker can develop own infrastructure taking into account the purposes and tasks facing customs authorities and also places of dislocation of customs authorities.
8. Relations of the customs broker with the represented person are under construction on the basis of the agreement.
The customs broker can provide regulations on agreement cancelation in the contract with the represented person if the customs broker has good causes to believe that action or failure to act of the represented person are illegal and attracting the criminal liability or responsibility provided by the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan. If agreement cancelation is made before the moment of the termination of the right to withdrawal of the customs declaration provided by the Customs code, the customs broker does not bear responsibility for violation of the customs legislation. The customs broker shall notify customs authority on such termination at once after agreement cancelation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.