of October 10, 2014 No. 3-3/517
About approval of instructions on appraisal of quality (assessment) of breeding value and to reproduction of animals
According to the subitem 4) article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 1998 "About breeding livestock production" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed instructions on appraisal of quality (assessment) of breeding value and to reproduction of animals:
cattle of the milk and milk and meat direction, according to appendix 1 to this order;
cattle of the meat direction, according to appendix 2 to this order;
fine-fleece sheep, according to appendix 3 to this order;
semi-fine-fleece sheep, according to appendix 4 to this order;
fat tail sheep, according to appendix 5 to this order;
the Karakul sheep, according to appendix 6 to this order;
down, dairy and wool goats, according to appendix 7 to this order;
pigs, according to appendix 8 to this order;
local and factory horses, according to appendix 9 to this order;
camels, according to appendix 10 to this order;
birds, according to appendix 11 to this order;
ostriches, according to appendix 12 to this order;
house-national breeds of dog (Tazy, tobt), according to appendix 13 to this order;
marals and dappled deers, according to appendix 14 to this order;
bees, according to appendix 15 to this order;
fur animals of cellular cultivation, according to appendix 16 to this order;
rabbits, according to appendix 17 to this order.
2. To provide to department of production and conversion of animal production of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Responsible secretary of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Evniyev A. K.).
to the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 10, 2014 No. 3-3/517
1. This Instruction on appraisal of quality (assessment) of breeding value and reproduction of cattle of the milk and milk and meat direction (further - the Instruction) is developed according to the subitem 4) of article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 1998 "About breeding livestock production" and disaggregates carrying out bonitation of cattle of the milk and milk and meat direction.
2. Appraisal of quality (assessment) of cattle of the milk and milk and meat direction is carried out by boniter (qualifiers).
3. Cattle of the milk and milk and meat direction (further - KRS) is bonitirut (evaluate) during the whole year:
1) bulls once in year;
2) cows upon termination of lactation;
3) telok and breeding bull-calves from six-months age.
4. By results of bonitation (assessment) as of October 1 the report is constituted.
5. In case of appraisal of quality (assessment) of KRS assessment of animals on complex of signs (breed, productive qualities, eksteryerno-constitutional features) is carried out.
6. Breed of KRS is determined based on documents of accounting of KRS with obligatory survey of animals and determination of expressiveness like breed according to appendix 1 to this Instruction.
7. On breed allocate groups of thoroughbred and local animals.
8. Carry to thoroughbred KRS:
1) the animals occurring from parents of the same breed whose chistoporodnost is confirmed by the relevant documents;
2) animals hybrids, starting with IV (15/16 krovnost) generations, received in case of absorbed crossing if on them there are documents on origin and these animals have well expressed type of the improving breed;
3) the animals received from pairing of thoroughbred parents of related breeds (with their reference to parent rock):
group of chernopestry breeds - chernopestry, auliyeatinsky, chernopestry Lithuanian, bushuyevsky, chernopestry Estonian, istobinsky, Tagil, Dutch, golshtinsky, chernopestry German, chernopestry Danish, chernopestry Swedish, chernopestry Polish;
group of red breeds - red steppe, red Estonian, red Lithuanian, red Polish, brown Latvian, red gorbatovsky, red Tambov, anglersky, red Danish, the red Belarusian cattle;
group of brown breeds - shvitsky, Kostroma, lebedinsky, Ala Tau, Caucasian brown, brown Carpathian, yurinsky;
group of palevopestry breeds - simmentalsky, sychevsky and monbelyardsky;
Kurgan and shorthorn (milk direction);
the ayrshirsky, red and motley Norwegian, red and motley Swedish;
white-headed Ukrainian and Groningen;
4) the animals received in case of reproductive crossing after approval of newly created breed;
5) the animals received with use of world gene pool (related breeds on breed of mother with indication of blood share on the improving breed).
10. KRS which is not specified in Item 9 of this Instruction belongs to hybrids.
11. Breed of local animals is considered on share of blood of the improving breed. The Krovnost of the descendant is determined as half-sum of the blood of parents expressed by fractional number or as a percentage.
12. Assessment of cows on milk productivity is carried out by amount of milk fat (kg) on the basis of accounting of yield of milk (kg), fat contents in milk (%) in 305 (three hundred five) calendar days of lactation or for shortened (at least 240 (two hundred forty) calendar days) the finished lactation. The beginning of lactation the first day after otel, and the termination - the last day of milking or the first day of one-time milking is considered.
13. At least once a month for complete day control milking of cows with determination of fat content and protein in milk is carried out. In day of control apply the same methods of milking and operating mode, as well as in other days. The first control yield of milk is carried out in 10-20 calendar days after otel, and the last - in 20-10 calendar days prior to start.
14. The average content of fat (protein) in milk (%) in 305 (three hundred five) calendar days or the shortened lactation is calculated by multiplication of percent of fat (protein) for every month on monthly yield of milk, works are put (receiving quantity one-percentage on fat or protein of milk for lactation). The received amount is divided into the actual yield of milk for the same months.
15. The amount of milk fat (kg) for lactation is determined by division of indicator of milk, one-percentage on fat, on 100.
16. Intensity to letting down of milk (kg/minute) at cows is determined on the second or third month of lactation by division of amount of the obtained milk (kg) into time (minutes) spent at the same time. Control milking is carried out not earlier than 12 hours from the previous milking once a day.
17. For the firstcalf heifers who calved aged 30 (thirty) months are more senior, requirements for milk productivity increase by 10%.
18. Assessment of exterior and the constitution of bulls is carried out annually to five-year age, cows - on the second or third month of the first and third lactation. If the animal on exterior and the constitution was not evaluated at the specified age, it is estimated when carrying out the next bonitation.
19. In case of assessment of animals on exterior and the constitution pay attention to compliance:
1) at cows - at udder size, its form and suitability to mechanical milking;
2) at bulls - on expressiveness of sexual dimorphism, fortress of waist and hind limbs. Assessment of constitution of bulls is carried out on 30-mark scale, cows - on 10-mark scale.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.