of December 22, 2014 No. 354
About measures for financing of the state target programs for breeding livestock production
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About breeding livestock production" and in pursuance of the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 15, 2013 No. PP-2003 "About approval of plans of development of the normative and legal and other acts directed to realization of referential regulations of the laws" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for development and financing of the state target programs on development of breeding livestock production according to appendix.
2. Take into consideration that the methodical management and coordination of works on development and implementation of the state target programs on breeding livestock production is performed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on Information analysis department concerning agricultural and water economy, conversion of agricultural products and consumer goods of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 22, 2014 No. 354
1. This Provision determines procedure for development and financing of the state target programs on development of breeding livestock production directed to further expansion and increase in efficiency of breeding livestock production by creating favorable conditions for cultivation of breeding animals, production and use of breeding products (material) in the selection purposes by the scheme according to appendix No. 1.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
The state target program on development of breeding livestock production - package of measures and the target actions aimed at the development of breeding livestock production, providing realization of the relevant activities (further - the Program);
the initiator of the Program - the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan initiating and organizing development of the Program;
objects of breeding livestock production - breeding animals: cattle, sheep, goats, horses, camels, pigs, and also birds, fishes, bees, silkworm, animals (further - animals) and their breeding products;
subjects of breeding livestock production - research establishments, the companies and farms on breeding case, the selection centers, hippodromes, laboratories of immunogenetic control, control and test stations, the centers of transplantation of embryos and other legal entities and physical persons - owners of breeding products;
breeding work - set of organizational and economic actions for cultivation and selection of the breeding animals directed to increase and improvement of quality of livestock, enhancement existing and removal of new types, lines and breeds;
large-scale selection and genetic programs - centralized system of breeding work with breed or its zonal type on the basis of use of modern achievements of science and biotechnologies;
3. The purpose of development of the Program is the organization on system basis of work for further increase in genetic potential of objects of breeding livestock production, increase in cost efficiency and competitiveness of all industry of livestock production.
4. The main objectives which priority realization is provided within the Program are:
assistance to ensuring requirements Dehkan and farms breeding young growth and other breeding products, and also to growth in volumes of delivery of breeding products for export;
receipt of animals with new useful genetic signs by implementation of modern methods of selection in livestock production;
further enhancement of accounting of origin, productivity, assessment on type and other qualities of the breeding resources used in selection process;
preserving gene pool of local and disappearing domestic breeds, ensuring effective use in selection of the most valuable domestic and world gene pool;
improvement of breeding and productive qualities of animals and the accelerated reproduction of highly productive animals in commodity herds by creation, preserving, reproduction and rational use of breeding resources.
5. The structure of the Program includes:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.