of October 23, 2014 No. 888
About Division on implementation and coordinating of projects Public organization "EMP Management Durabil POP"
Based on article 2 of the Law No. 224 of September 17, 2010 on ratification of the Financial agreement between the Republic of Moldova and International Development Association about project implementation "Management of natural disasters and climate risks in Moldova" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 197-199, 642), article 32 of the Law No. 98 of May 4, 2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) and for the purpose of ensuring effective implementation of the "Management of Natural Disasters and Climate Risks in Moldova" project and other ecological projects, including risk management of natural disasters and climate and management of dangerous chemical wastes, DECIDES: the Government
1. Create Division on implementation and coordinating of projects Public organization "EMP Management Durabil POP" (Division on implementation of projects in the field of steady management of resistant organic pollutants) under the Ministry of v by reorganization of Division on implementation of projects in the field of steady management of resistant organic pollutants (PVP Steady management of SOZ).
2. Approve Regulations on Division on implementation and coordinating of projects the Public organization "EMP Management Durabil POP" (is applied).
3. Determine that the Division on implementation and coordinating of projects Public organization "EMP Management Durabil POP" is successor of Division on implementation of projects in the field of steady management of resistant organic pollutants (PVP Steady management of SOZ), and will use the equipment, the equipment, furniture and means which the last has at the time of adoption of this resolution.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment, as the founder of this organization.
minister of the environment
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of October 23, 2014 No. 888
1. This Provision establishes legal status, tasks, functions, obligations and the rights, and also procedure for the organization of activities of Division for implementation and coordinating of projects Public organization "EMP Management Durabil POP" (further – Division).
2. The division is effective under the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment, has the status of the legal entity, has administrative and financial autonomy, treasurer accounts, financial resources, fiscal code, seal with the image of the State Emblem and the name and letterheads of the established sample.
3. The division performs the activities according to regulations and standards of funding institutions, the legislation of the Republic of Moldova and this Provision.
4. Legal address of division: Ulitsa Mitropolit Dosoftya, 156A, incorporated bank. 303, mun. Chisinau, MD-2004 Republic of Moldova.
5. The mission of Division consists in support of activities of the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment and other central industry bodies for the organization and realization the politician, strategy and national programs, to implementation of requirements of the corresponding international conventions and equating of the Republic of Moldova with international standards in the covered areas.
6. The main functions of Division are in development of project offers and management/coordination of effective implementation of the projects financed by the World Bank and other international and national financial organizations in the field of ecology and other adjacent areas including in those which concern strengthening of capacity of the Government on risk management from natural disasters and climate, the treatment of dangerous chemicals and waste and to their utilization, prevention of environmental pollution and health protection of the person from impact of these substances.
7. For implementation of the mission and the Division functions has the following powers:
a) cooperates with the international financing and specialized organizations, the public and private institutions and civil society of the Republic of Moldova;
b) develops and advances offers on financing of projects;
c) provides or coordinates implementation of projects within the financial agreements signed by the government of the Republic of Moldova with the international financial institutions;
d) signs the contracts on financing of projects with national funding institutions approved with the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment and provides their realization;
e) develops documents and will organize tenders for matching of consultants and the companies for purchase of services, goods and works, signs contracts with the selected physical persons and legal entities on accomplishment of tasks of projects;
f) gives support to foreign partners, the companies and experts in establishment of the relations with bodies of public management, the companies and beneficiaries for the purpose of implementation of project tasks;
g) exercises supervision and quality check of goods, the works and services provided by the hired companies and consultants;
h) manages special project accounts and provides use of means according to documents of projects;
i) drafts budgets and expense budgets for activities of projects;
j) performs allocation of the financial resources intended for projects;
k) keeps financial accounting;
l) performs monitoring and assessment of implementation of projects, the corresponding expenses and submits reports to implementation agencies from donors, to the National coordinating committee, the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment, to the Ministry of Finance and other authorized controlling institutions;
m) renders assistance to the checking missions of the agencies on implementation from donors and sponsoring organizations, and also provides implementation of the recommendations included in reports on checks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 1, 2019 according to Item 11 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 19, 2018 No. 1249