of November 10, 2014 No. 487, of November 17, 2014 No. 93
About approval of forms of checking sheets behind carrying out insolvency proceeding and the rehabilitation procedure
1. Approve enclosed:
1) form of checking leaf of activities of the temporary administrator behind holding rehabilitation procedure according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) form of checking leaf of activities of the rehabilitation managing director behind holding rehabilitation procedure according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) form of checking leaf of activities of the interim manager behind carrying out insolvency proceeding according to appendix 3 to this order;
4) form of checking leaf of activities of the bankrupt managing director behind carrying out insolvency proceeding according to appendix 4 to this order.
2. To committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ergozhin of E.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.