of October 16, 2014 No. 533
About approval of the Regulations on Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Regulations on Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
A. P. Yatsenyuk
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 16, 2014 No. 533
1. The administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine (Administration of State frontier service) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Internal Affairs and realizing state policy in the sphere of protection of frontier and protection of the sovereign rights of Ukraine in its exclusive (sea) economic zone.
2. The administration of State frontier service in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of Administration of State frontier service are:
1) realization of state policy in the sphere of protection of frontier, implementation of management in the sphere of protection of frontier;
2) submitting for examination of the Minister of Internal Affairs of offers on ensuring forming of state policy in the specified sphere;
3) participation in development and realization of the general principles of legal registration and ensuring immunity of frontier and protection of the sovereign rights of Ukraine in its exclusive (sea) economic zone;
4) implementation of management of territorial authorities - regional governments, Sea protection, bodies of protection of frontier, bodies of providing, educational institutions and research establishments (further - bodies of State frontier service).
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within the competence of Administration of State frontier service develops suggestions for improvement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the ministries and in accordance with the established procedure represents them to the Minister of Internal Affairs;
2) is developed by the special mechanism of protection of frontier and the sovereign rights of Ukraine in its exclusive (sea) economic zone, determines according to the legislation procedure for operational and service activity of bodies of the border service, their divisions and execution of the border service border duties, types of practical actions, policy strokes of actions of staff for counteraction of unlawful activity;
3) will organize protection of frontier on the land, the sea, the rivers, lakes and other reservoirs, provides observance of the mode of frontier and boundary regime;
4) will be organized in the procedure established by the legislation by implementation of border control and the omission through frontier of persons, vehicles and freights;
5) will be organized by control of observance of the mode at check points through frontier;
6) makes the decision on provision according to the legislation of permission on:
crossing by persons of frontier in the simplified procedure;
calling of foreign warships internal waters, on raids and to the ports of Ukraine;
7) also control of realization of the rights and accomplishment of obligations in this zone of other states, the Ukrainian and foreign legal entities, physical persons, international organizations will organize protection of the sovereign rights of Ukraine in its exclusive (sea) economic zone;
8) coordinates the activities of military forming and the relevant law enforcement agencies connected with protection of frontier and also activities of the state bodies performing different types of control when crossing frontier or participate in providing the mode of frontier, boundary regime and mode at check points through frontier;
9) exercises operational search activities and control of its carrying out State frontier service by bodies, interacts within the competence with other bodies which perform such activities;
10) exercises control of bodies of State frontier service, provides their combat and mobilization readiness;
11) participation in project development of international treaties on readmission takes part in international cooperation in the sphere of protection of frontier, the conclusion of international treaties of Ukraine on boundary questions and concerning mutual trips of citizens, ensuring their accomplishment, and also, will organize in accordance with the established procedure attraction and use of the international technical assistance;
12) will organize boundary and representative work according to international treaties of Ukraine;
13) cooperates with foreign diplomatic and consular establishments in the questions which are within the competence of State frontier service and concerning restriction or recovery of the rights of foreigners and stateless persons;
14) is supported in accordance with the established procedure by interaction with competent authorities and military forming of foreign states, the international organizations for protection of frontier, counteraction of illegal migration, to drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors, cross-border crime, illicit activities;
15) establishes the valid and code names of bodies of State frontier service;
16) will organize work on preparation of suggestions for improvement of activities of check points through frontier;
17) is provided by observance of requirements of the legislation in the course of acceptance by bodies of protection of frontier of decisions on forced return to country of source or the third country of the foreigners and stateless persons detained within controlled frontier areas in attempt or after illegal crossing of frontier, accomplishment of decisions of administrative court on exclusion of such persons;
18) will be organized by prevention of criminal and administrative offenses, counteraction to which according to the legislation is referred to competence of State frontier service, their identification, suppression, implementation of production on cases on administrative offenses according to the law;
19) will organize information and analytical activities and risks assessment for the benefit of protection of frontier and the sovereign rights of Ukraine in its exclusive (sea) economic zone;
20) establishes the reasons and conditions leading to violations of the law about frontier, takes measures for their elimination;
21) participates in accordance with the established procedure in implementation of the state protection of places of permanent and temporary stay of the President of Ukraine and officials;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.