of January 6, 2015 No. 10
About procedure of production supervision of quality and safety of drinking water, hot water
According to part 2 of article 25 of the Federal law "About Water Supply and Water Disposal" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of production supervision of quality and safety of drinking water, hot water.
2. Determine that the programs of production supervision of quality and safety of drinking water, hot water approved before entry into force of this resolution are applied before the termination of term of their action.
3. Realization of the powers provided by the Rules approved by this resolution is performed by the federal executive bodies exercising federal state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance within the number of their central offices and territorial authorities, and also budgetary appropriations provided to these federal executive bodies in the federal budget on management and management in the sphere of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
4. This resolution becomes effective since July 1, 2015.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 6, 2015 No. 10
1. These rules establish procedure of production supervision of quality and safety of drinking water, the hot water pumped to subscribers with use of centralized systems of water supply, the organizations performing cold and hot water supply, including the guaranteeing organizations (further respectively - quality of water, the organization exercising water supply, production control).
The guaranteeing organizations have the right to exercise production supervision on the objects of centralized system of cold water supply operated by other organizations.
2. The concepts used in these rules correspond to the values determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation on water supply and water disposal and in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population.
3. Production supervision is exercised for the purpose of quality assurance and safety of water in the bacteriological and physical relation, harmlessness of water on the chemical composition, usefulness of organoleptic and other properties of water for the person, including its temperature, in case of centralized water supply and includes:
a) water sampling;
b) carrying out laboratory researches and conformity testings of water to the established requirements;
c) control over the implementation of sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions in the course of water supply.
4. The list of indicators on which production supervision is exercised and requirements to establishment of frequency of sampling of water are established by Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare.
5. Production supervision is exercised according to the program of production supervision of quality of water (further - the program of production supervision) which is developed by the organization performing water supply and is approved with territorial authority of the federal executive body exercising federal state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance (further - territorial authority).
The program of production supervision affirms for the term of no more than 5 years.
6. The program of production supervision includes:
a) the list of indicators on which control is exercised;
b) specifying of places of sampling of water, including on limit of operational responsibility of the organizations performing water supply and subscribers;
c) specifying of frequency of sampling of water.
7. The program of production supervision shall provide carrying out laboratory researches and quality tests of water on compliance to the indicators established by sanitary and epidemiologic rules and hygienic standard rates, at least 1 time a month and also informing territorial authority on the discrepancy of quality of water to the established requirements revealed by results of laboratory researches and testing.
8. In the program of production supervision concerning each indicator on which control is exercised the technique of determination of measure value and admissible error of method of determination is specified.
9. The territorial authority has the right to expand the list of indicators on which production supervision is exercised and to increase water sampling frequency in the presence:
a) discrepancies of quality of water to requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population revealed by results of expanded researches in the course of federal state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance or production supervision;
b) changes of composition of water in source of the drinking water supply caused by specifics of the taken-away sewage, and also other regional features;
c) increases in the region of incidence of the infectious and noninfectious etiology connected with water consumption by the person;
d) changes of technology of water treatment of drinking water and preparation of hot water.
10. The program of production supervision during the term of its realization can be adjusted in coordination with territorial authority regarding change according to epidemiological indications of the list of indicators according to which production supervision, and changes of frequency of sampling of water is exercised.
Legal successors of the organizations performing the water supply having the right to exercise production supervision according to the program of production supervision of this organization.
11. For the organizations which are performing water supply, having several water intaking constructions including connected with use of the underground water objects united by general zone of sanitary protection of sources of drinking and economic and household water supply and operating 1 water-bearing horizon, the program of production supervision shall provide separate Sections for each water intaking construction taking into account its features.
12. The program of production supervision is submitted the organization performing water supply, on coordination in territorial authority in the place of its stay (in any manner, allowing to confirm the fact and date of its representation).
The territorial authority considers the program of production supervision within 15 working days from the date of its obtaining, makes the decision on its coordination or on refusal in coordination and notifies on the made decision the organization performing water supply (in any manner, allowing to confirm the fact and the date of receipt of the notification).
13. The basis for decision making about refusal in coordination of the program of production supervision is:
a) the program of production supervision does not conform to all requirements specified in Item 6 of these rules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.