of December 19, 2014 No. 1357
About approval of Rules of creation and use of objects of civil defense
(In edition of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 24.05.2019 No. 319)
According to the subitem 31) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of creation and use of objects of civil defense.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 19, 2014 No. 1357
1. These rules of creation and use of objects of civil defense (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for creation and use of objects of civil defense in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) objects of civil defense - control centers, the separate and built-in shelters, antiradiation shelters, storage facilities for storage of property of civil defense;
2) control centers - the life support of construction which are specially equipped and equipped with technical means, elements or the vehicles of state bodies intended for placement and ensuring work of governing bodies of civil protection;
3) mobile control center - the vehicle intended for placement and ensuring work of governing bodies of civil protection;
4) zapasny control center (city, country) - specially equipped construction, stationary control center, held for use governing body of civil protection during the special period;
5) auxiliary control center - specially equipped construction, zapasny control center which are created for a certain period of time when management of forces and funds from control centers of civil defense is complicated or is impossible;
6) protective construction of civil defense (shelter, the antiradiation shelter) - the engineering construction which is specially equipped and intended for protection of the population against impact of the striking (destroying) factors of modern weapons of destruction;
7) shelter - the protective construction of civil defense intended for protection of the striking factors of modern weapons of destruction covered from, impact of radioactive materials, and also high temperatures and products of burning in case of the fires, toxic agents and bacterial means;
8) the antiradiation shelter - the protective construction of civil defense intended for protection of the ionizing radiation covered from impact in case of radioactive infection of the area;
9) shelter (shelter) pre-fabricated - the construction built in short terms during the threatened period or wartime using the combined protecting designs and the simplified internal equipment;
10) modern weapons of destruction - devices and means which striking (destroying) factors are expected defeat of people, animals and plants, damage or destruction of objects, emergence of the secondary striking factors, the including weapons of mass destruction and regular weapons of destruction, including rocket, aviation and firearms;
11) storage facilities for storage of property of civil defense - specially equipped isolated rooms intended for storage of property of civil defense, ensuring safety and readiness for issue.
3. Authorized body in the field of civil protection, the central executive bodies, and also local executive bodies provide creation reserve (city, country), auxiliary and mobile control centers for operational management with forces and means of civil protection.
3-1. Joint placement of the central executive bodies in one reserve (city, country) control center on industry sign is allowed.
3-2. Mobile control centers are created in the central executive bodies responsible for providing and functioning of republican services of civil protection, and also in local executive bodies of the cities carried to groups on civil defense.
4. Objects of civil defense are created taking into account requirements of construction regulations and rules of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also recommendations about designing of authorized body in the field of civil protection.
Protective constructions of civil defense are created for protection of the greatest working change of the organizations referred to categories on civil defense and also for protection of the nontransportable sick medical organizations.
5. Creation of protective constructions of civil defense is performed in the way:
1) constructions of protective constructions of civil defense;
2) adaptation of rooms in basement and ground, land stores of the existing and again under construction buildings, structures and constructions or constructions separate;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.