of December 21, 2001 No. 800
About implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About immunoprevention of infectious diseases"
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About immunoprevention of infectious diseases" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
- The list of works in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic which accomplishment is connected with high risk of disease of infectious diseases and requires obligatory carrying out preventive inoculations;
- Regulations on Interdepartmental coordinating committee on immunoprevention problems.
2. Appoint Department of provision of medicines and medical equipment under the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic state body, authorized to exercise quality control, efficiency and safety of the medical immunobiological supplies used for immunoprevention.
3. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic till February 1, 2002:
- develop procedure and provide free treatment in State Healthcare Institutions of persons in case of vaccine-challenged complications;
- create under the Ministry of Health commission of experts on establishment of genesis of vaccine-challenged complications for the purpose of refining of the reasons of their origin and development of measures for further non-admission;
- determine procedure for receipt of the paid preventive inoculations which are not provided by the National calendar of preventive inoculations;
- develop procedure and terms of carrying out preventive inoculations according to epidemic indications;
- review the list of medical contraindications to carrying out preventive inoculations;
- develop the certificate of preventive inoculations;
- provide preliminary medical examination and carrying out the preventive inoculations included in the National calendar of preventive inoculations and preventive inoculations according to epidemic indications to the citizens of the republic, foreign citizens, stateless persons, refugees who are constantly living or temporarily being in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic timely allocation of financial resources within the budget assignment of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic for purchases of immunological medicines and carrying out the free preventive inoculations included in the National calendar and also preventive inoculations according to epidemic indications.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order of the Government on department of welfare development of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister K. Bakiyev
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 21, 2001, No. 800
1. Agricultural, hydromeliorative, construction and other works on dredging and movement of soil, procurement, trade, geological, prospecting, expeditionary, deratization and disinsection works in the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic, unsuccessful on infections, general for the person and animals.
2. Works on logging, clearing and improvement of the wood, zones of improvement and rest of the population in the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic, unsuccessful on infections, general for the person and animals.
3. Work in the organizations for procurement, storage, processing of raw materials and the live stock products received from farms unsuccessful on infections, general for the person and animals.
4. Work on slaughter of the cattle sick with infections, general for the person and animals, procurement and conversion of the meat and meat products received from it.
5. The works connected with care of animals and servicing of livestock objects in livestock farms, unsuccessful on infections, general for the person and animals.
6. Work on catching and content of neglected animals.
7. Work on servicing of sewer constructions, equipment and networks.
8. Work on servicing of patients with infectious diseases.
9. Work with live cultures of causative agents of infectious diseases.
10. Work with blood and biological liquids of the person.
11. Work in all types and types of educational institutions.
12. Work in the organizations of the sphere of culture, leisure and sport (the museums, showrooms, libraries, sports palaces, theaters, movie theaters, concert halls, cultural and entertaining organizations, children's playgrounds, nurseries of the camp, sports and improving complexes, fitness clubs).
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 21, 2001 No. 800
The interdepartmental coordinating committee concerning immunoprevention (further - MKK) is created under the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic. The management of MKK is assigned to the Chief coordinator of the National Immunoprofilaktika program, the Chief state health officer - the deputy minister of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic who is the chairman of Committee.
Heads of structural divisions of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, heads of other interested ministries, the State Committees, administrative departments, representatives of the international organizations, highly qualified profile specialists are part of MKK. The staff of MKK affirms the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The procedure for functioning of MKK is determined by the work plan approved by its chairman. Meetings of MKK are held regularly, at least 1 time a quarter. If necessary MKK can off-schedule be convoked.
The meeting is considered competent on condition of presence of half of members of MKK or persons replacing them.
Decisions of MKK are made by open voting by a majority vote, and is drawn up by the protocol. Decisions of MKK are competent if more than a half of the present members of MKK voted for them. Each member of MKK has one voice. In case of equal number of votes the voice of the chairman is considered decisive.
The decisions made by MKK, recommendations and regulating documents concerning immunoprevention are obligatory for execution by all bodies and healthcare institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Main objectives of MKK are:
- political, technical and financial support of the national program of immunization;
- coordination of the activities of partners directed to creation of the steady program of immunization;
- promotion and increase in national obligations on strengthening of service of immunization.
The principles of activities of MKK include:
- merging of government institutions and the international partners for establishment of priority of immunizatsionny actions;
- exchange of information, mobilization of resources and coordination of partner support.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.