It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 26, 2014
of September 19, 2014 No. 560
About approval of the Payment procedure of remuneration for direct participation in anti-terrorist operations by the serviceman of Management of the state protection of Ukraine
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 4, 2014 "About redistribution of some expenses of the government budget provided to the Ministry of Finance for 2014 and assignment from reserve fund of the government budget" and for the purpose of streamlining of payment of remuneration by the serviceman of Management of the state protection of Ukraine for direct participation in anti-terrorist operations I order to No. 158:
2. To provide to the chief of Financial and economic service together with the chief of Service of legal providing submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. I reserve control over the implementation of this order.
Acting head of department
It is approved:
Minister of social policy of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of Management of the state protection of Ukraine of September 19, 2014, No. 560
1. This Procedure is applied to payment of remuneration by the serviceman of Management of the state protection of Ukraine (further - Management) which directly were involved in anti-terrorist operations, implementation of actions for providing law and order on frontier, reflection of armed attack on the protected objects by the military personnel, release of these objects in case of capture or attempt of violent occupancy by weapon, military equipment (further - anti-terrorist operations), and also during stay on hospitalization in healthcare institutions in connection with the wounds (contusions, injuries, mutilations) got during participation in the specified transactions and actions (further - stay time on hospitalization), since May 1, 2014.
2. Remuneration for direct participation in anti-terrorist operations, and also during stay on hospitalization (further - remuneration) is paid to the military personnel of Management in current month for last based on orders on staff (further - the order).
3. The order prepares personnel division based on official reports of heads of independent structural divisions.
In the order time of direct participation in anti-terrorist operations or stay on hospitalization (start date and completion), and also amount of remuneration per month is noted.
4. Remuneration is paid in the amount of 100 percent of monthly cash cover, but at least 3000 hryvnias per month. At the same time one-day amount of remuneration is determined by division of the amount of monthly cash cover (but at least 3000 hryvnias) on the number of calendar days in month. If during participation in anti-terrorist operations or stay on hospitalization at the serviceman of Management happened changes of the sizes of official pay rate, salary on military rank and monthly additional types of cash cover, amount of remuneration is determined taking into account the new sizes by each of types of cash cover from the date from which there were corresponding changes.
5. Monthly cash cover for calculation of remuneration is estimated proceeding from official pay rate, salary on military rank and monthly additional types of cash cover (increase in official pay rate, the allowance, surcharge, remunerations, the having permanent nature, award).
Deputy chief of Financial and economic service of Management of the state protection of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.