It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 8, 2014 No. 928
of December 4, 2014 No. 765
About the List of the priority directions of scientific, technical and technological research in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015 - 2020
According to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About science and the state scientific and technical policy" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan together with Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and industry academies within the means which are annually provided in the Government budget to take necessary measures for realization of the priority directions of scientific, technical and technological research in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015 - 2020.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 4, 2014, No. 765
The priority directions of development of science, the equipment and technology in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2020 consist from:
1. Cycle of natural and mathematical, technical and technological science
1.1. Mathematical sciences
- theoretical and mathematical physics. Use of mathematical modeling;
- analytical theory of figures;
- theory of rapprochement of functions;
- integral and differential equations;
- mathematical linguistics.
1.2. Physical sciences
- nuclear physics, physics of beams of ultrahigh energy;
- physics of the condensed condition;
- physics and technology problems of alternative power engineering;
- conversion and implementation of innovative savings and effective technologies;
- physics of the atmosphere and meteorology;
- physics of nanocarriers, nanomaterials and nanotechnologies;
- automation and robotics.
1.3. Astrophysical sciences
- small bodies of the Solar system, near-earth objects, stars and star systems;
- extragalactic astronomy.
1.4. Chemical sciences
- radiation monitoring of biosreda of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- physical and chemical bases of development of uranovsky ores;
- complex conversion of raw materials and industrial wastes;
- metals and alloys with special characteristics;
- chemistry of coordination connections;
- chemistry of biologically active organic and high-molecular compounds. Development of new medicines on the basis of use of natural raw materials and products of organic synthesis.
1.5. Geological sciences
- regional geology, minerals, development of ores and metalgenius;
- petrology and geochemistry, paleontology and stratigraphy.
1.6. Seismological sciences
- seismological monitoring and assessment of seismic risk. Creation of cards of the forecast of effects of strong earthquake in the territory of Tajikistan with use of modern technologies;
- theory and practice of seismic stability of buildings and constructions;
- modeling of seismic processes.
2. Cycle of economic sciences
- macroeconomic perspective and rational placement of productive forces;
- social and economic and demographic development. Human capital management;
- forming of industrial policy with bias for export and the replacing import;
- ekologo-economic aspects of sustainable development of regions of the country;
- domestic economic thought in the period of the state independence;
- foreign economic activity and development of integration; processes;
- enhancement of the controling mechanism of national economy;
- strategic and economic management.
H. Cycle of medical, biological and agricultural sciences
3.1. Medical sciences
- food and health of the population;
- prevention and treatment of any of diseases, infectious and socially important for person; - health protection of mother and child;
- rational use and development of new medicines.
3.2. Biological sciences
- innovative methods in scientific-theoretical and practical researches in the field of biological and food security;
- biological diversity and steady management of natural resources in the conditions of climate change and influence of anthropogenous factors;
- increase in productivity and stability of crops by means of use of modern biotechnology and integration system of protection of plants;
- development and technology of receipt of medicines from local animal and vegetable raw materials.
3.3. Ecological sciences
- energy-saving technologies and ways of their harmlessness on the environment;
- unconventional sources of environmentally friendly renewable energy, methods of their transformation and accumulation;
- monitoring of water resources and their complex use;
- studying and monitoring of climate change in Tajikistan.
3.4. Agricultural sciences
- selection and biology of crops and animals;
- resource-saving and innovative technologies of fertility of soils, cultivation of crops and their integral protection;
- creation of local gene pool of crops, animals and microorganisms;
- biotechnology of production of biological drugs against diseases of animals and plants and ensuring sanitary safety of agricultural products;
- ways of increase in cost efficiency of agricultural production.
4. Cycle public and humanities
4.1. Historical sciences
- comprehensive study of history of the ancient period of the region taking into account premises and processes of formation of ethnogenesis of Tajiks;
- on the basis of reliable sources objective studying of the status of Tajiks in the period of board of others dynasties in Middle and new Ages;
- transfer and the edition of historical sources of the East (Persian, Arab and Chinese) about ancient and early medieval history of Tajiks;
- transfer and the edition of works of the Russian orientalists which have a direct bearing on history of Tajiks;
- reconsideration and objective studying of history of Tajikistan of the Soviet period;
- creation of detailed history of the Homeland in the period of complete independence, taking into account:
- objective analysis of civil war (1992-1997);
- economic, social and cultural achievements of the Republic of Tajikistan at the beginning of new century.
4.2. Philosophical sciences
- logical thinking of research of the main aspects of history the Tajik people (since ancient times and till present);
- research of social transformations of the Tajik society;
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.