It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 8, 2014 No. 921
of December 1, 2014 No. 738
About the Development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the State forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of further development of the sphere of tourism, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017 and the Actions plan on its realization (are applied).
2. To provide to the relevant ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas accomplishment of the Development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017 and the Actions plan on its realization within the means which are annually provided in the republican budget.
3. To committee on cases of youth, sport and tourism under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan annually to submit in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan the report on the course of accomplishment of the Development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017 and the Actions plan on its realization.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 1, 2014 No. 738
1. The Section of tourism as the new phenomenon of economy is estimated by one of highly - its profitable directions in the modern world. In recent years the profit of this industry exceeds from profit of oil and gas, mechanical engineering and chemistry. Therefore close attention is paid to this industry.
2. In the Republic of Tajikistan the Government of the country for tourism development takes and performs specific measures. For example, several international tourist areas are created, the hotels and commercial centers conforming to modern requirements are constructed and shown to general use.
3. Analyses show that in communication with the taken measures the number of arrival of foreign tourists in the republic increases from year to year. But despite it, tourist inventories of the country are not used properly and do not meet the international tourist standards, and also favorable conditions for tourists are insufficiently created. With respect thereto, reasonablly and timely to undertake reform of this industry and to achieve considerable shifts of tourism in socially - economic development of the country.
4. The development program of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017 (further - the Program) determines strategy, the main directions, priorities, tasks and the mechanism of realization of state policy in tourism for the medium-term period.
5. Within the Program implementation of measures for forming of the competitive tourist industry, at the expense of growth in volumes of external and internal tourism is provided.
6. Priorities of the Program are:
- creation of the effective state regulation machinery and support of tourism;
- forming of marketing strategy on development and further development of national tourist product in the internal and external markets;
- forming of attractive tourist image of the country;
- development of international cooperation;
- enhancement of statistics;
7. The important role in this process is assigned on business entities of the sphere of tourism of the republic. Now business entities of the sphere of tourism in process of the development set up cooperation with colleagues more from 20 countries of the world.
8. In this process for implementation of task of the Program the potential of people and model of economic subjects of the sphere of tourism is used.
9. Open door policy of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the measures directed to increase in level of living of the population and strengthening of image of the country as center of holding the international political, scientific and cultural meetings and actions, in general positively affected indicators of all directions of tourism, including internal, entrance and exit.
10. In 2012 around the world approximately was 1 billion international tourist trips and according to forecasts of specialists this indicator by 2022 will reach 1, one billion and by 2030 1, billions of tourist trips. With respect thereto annual average rate of economic development of developed countries makes % 2,2, and developing countries twice higher, that is % 4,4. It means that by 2015 the number of the tourists visiting the developing countries will increase.
11. Now the contribution of Tajikistan to the sector of world tourism insignificant also constitutes all 0,032 of % or 32000 people, and on internal 0,24 of % or it is slightly more than 244 thousand people. Therefore, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan pays much attention to tourism development. Rich historical areas, tops of high mountains and the unique nature are used for bigger involvement of tourists.
12. Annually International economic forum constitutes the report on competitiveness of tourism which determines relative performance of the countries by some indicators of tourism. According to this report the Republic of Tajikistan in 2013 took the 114th place among 140 countries.
13. It should be noted that implementation of the most part of actions in carrying out reform of the sector of tourism for the purpose of increase in competitiveness of industry is not difficult. Effective management of resources is important task, and means that further it is possible to increase these opportunities.
In many industries these complex and approved actions require the general strategic plan.
14. As a result of special attention and continued support of the Republic of Tajikistan by the Government during the course of performance specifies Development programs of tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015-2017 that tourism strengthens the line item in social and economic structure of the state more and more.
15. Due to the improvement of activities in the sphere of tourism since 2010 amendments to the legislation of the country are entered, including:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.