of June 22, 2001 No. 264
About additional measures for strengthening of cash currency circulation and increase in responsibility of commercial banks
The Cabinet of Ministers notes that during carried out in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and areas of checks the evasion facts from timely delivery of proceeds from sales of goods and services in cash desks of banks, delays by commercial banks of opening of accounts, violations of established procedure of cash disbursement of money for the salary and other economic needs, untimely accomplishment of payment requests and orders on transfer and write-off of funds from customer accounts are elicited.
Interaction of tax authorities, organizations of banks and law-enforcement bodies regarding the organization and control of completeness and timeliness of collection of trade revenue, suppression of illegal trade in number of consumer goods, tobacco and alcoholic products is poorly performed.
The provision when in certain regions, especially in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the Jizzakh, Navoiy, Kashkadarya, Surkhandarya and Khorezm regions, high is level of cash money issue is intolerant.
The specified facts negatively influence processes of currency circulation in the country, reduce trust to bank system, promote growth of extra bank turnover.
For the purpose of strengthening of currency circulation, ensuring completeness of collection of cash revenue, increase in responsibility of commercial banks when servicing business entities, building confidence in the Cabinet of Ministers commercial banks decides:
1. Note that from the State Tax Committee, the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, commercial banks due control of timely and complete delivery of the day revenue by trade organizations, observance of established procedure of cash disbursement of money, timely accomplishment of payment documents on transfer and write-off of funds from accounts is not exercised.
To Central Bank and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to consider at joint enlarged meeting questions of the organization of timely and complete collection of cash cash revenue, responsibility of commercial banks on customer service.
To deal in details with each fact of the allowed violations and to bring perpetrators to strict liability, up to release from post.
2. To strictly warn the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas, the cities and areas, heads of tax authorities of all levels that they bear the personal responsibility for unconditional accomplishment of statutory rules and regulations of cash currency circulation, strict observance of cash discipline by business entities.
3. Determine that:
in case of violation of statutory rules of trade, non-use of cash registers of the established requirements for equipment in terminals on acceptance of payments by plastic cards and to acceptance of payment with use of plastic cards, and also in case of untimely delivery of cash money in cash desks of banks khokimiyats of the cities and areas, on representation of tax authorities, stop for the term of no more than ten working days or take a legal action about suspension for the term of more than ten working days of action of the issued permissions to retail trade or cancellation of permission;
violation of the procedure for wholesale of consumer goods by legal entities (the manufacturing companies and wholesale suppliers) established by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 19, 1999 N 125 "About additional measures for streamlining of wholesale and retail trade by consumer goods" is considered as gross violation of rules of trade for which heads and officials of business entities bear responsibility in the procedure established by the legislation, up to criminal.
4. Recommend to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan and commercial banks to stir up activities for attraction of temporarily free money of legal entities and physical persons, including by the organization of attractive types of advantageous deposit deposits, expansion of release of deposit certificates.
Beginning, since March 1, 2020 payment for delivery services in banks of cash of business entities through services of collection is paid by the customer according to the agreement, that is the initiator of rendering services of collection (business entity or bank).
7. Recommend to the Supreme Economic Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
together with the Ministry of Justice, the Central bank and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and approve procedure for consideration and execution of decisions of economic courts regarding violation of contractual commitments by commercial banks concerning the served clients in a month;
accept and consider in court actions for declaration according to the dispute resolution, arising between banks and their clients, with provision of delay from payment of the state fee before completion of legal proceedings, with subsequent their collection from party at fault.
8. To the ministry of macroeconomic and statistics, the Ministry of Finance and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to study and make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on review of criteria and the list of types of business activity which are allowed to be performed without formation of legal entity.
9. To the Ministry of Justice together with the Ministry of Finance, the Central bank, the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested departments to make the offers on modification and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S. and the chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mullazhanov F. M.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.