of November 7, 2014 No. 782
About approval of Rules of implementation of activities of non-state fire services
According to subitem 70-5) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection", I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of activities of non-state fire services.
2. (Petrov V. V.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order, its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bozhko V. K.
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 7, 2014 No. 782
1. These rules of implementation of activities of non-state fire services (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 70-5) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" and establish procedure of activities of non-state fire services in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The main objectives of non-state fire service are:
1) the prevention and suppression of the fires in the organizations, settlements and on objects;
2) carrying out wrecking in the organizations, settlements and on objects.
3. Fire safety of the organizations, settlements and objects (further - object) is provided by creation of non-state fire service or the conclusion of service agreements with the operating non-state fire services.
4. According to the main objectives the non-state fire service is created with exit and without the exit equipment:
1) with the exit equipment - fire brigades on which arms there are main and special fire trucks;
2) without the exit equipment - fire posts which workers carry out work on the prevention (prevention) of the fires and take part in suppression of the fires on initial stage of their development, using stationary, mobile or hand fire extinguishing means for these purposes.
5. In non-state fire service the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who reached eighteen years and last training courses on special preparation in specialized training centers in the field of fire safety on preparation, retraining and advanced training of specialists of non-state fire services are employed.
6. Control of readiness of non-state fire service for fire-fighting and coordination of activities of non-state fire services are performed by authorized body in the field of civil protection.
7. The procedure for the organization of activities of non-state fire service is determined by heads of objects according to these rules.
8. The non-state fire service performs activities in the presence of the certificate on the work right according to the prevention and suppression of the fires, ensuring fire safety and carrying out wrecking on objects.
9. Servicing is allowed by one non-state fire service of several objects taking equity in its content and being in the normative radius of departure of non-state fire service.
10. The documents regulating the organization of activities of non-state fire service are created by heads of objects according to the list of documents of non-state fire service given in appendix 1 to these rules.
11. The non-state fire service contains in permanent (round-the-clock) readiness.
12. The main unit of fire brigades of non-state fire service with the exit equipment is the calculation on the fire truck headed by the commander of calculation. In case of the number of two and more fire trucks in fire brigade the guard headed by chiefs of guard (heads of changes) are created.
13. For implementation of works on the prevention of the fires in fire brigades with the exit equipment according to the decision of the head of object groups of fire prevention with instructors are created.
14. Protection from the fires of objects on which the non-state fire service without the exit equipment is created is performed by instructors-firefighters (at least 2 staff employees during duty shift).
15. For the organization of operational management by forces, means and interactions with divisions of the public fire service in fire brigades and posts of non-state fire service according to the decision of the head of object are created the communication Items providing:
1) acceptance of messages on the fire, accident;
2) dispatch of calculations on fire trucks to the place of challenge;
3) transfer of orders, receipt of information from the place of the fire and interaction with the services attracted to fire extinguishing.
The Item of communication of fire brigade (post) is provided with communication channel with Item of communication of the nearest division of the public fire service.
16. Fire trucks are provided with mobile radio stations. Figurative means of communication also provide the head of fire extinguishing, workers performing watch and under the terms of work being out of the permanent base of fire brigade and post.
17. For possibility of work in environment, unsuitable for breath, in fire brigades and posts according to the decision of the head of object the gas and smoke protective service is created.
18. The number of the main fire trucks for non-state fire service is determined according to appendix 2 to these rules. In case of equity of objects in content of non-state fire service the number of the main fire trucks is determined for the object requiring the greatest consumption of water.
19. In case of repair and/or maintenance of the main fire trucks necessary for suppression of the fires on objects, figurative or portable fire motor-pumps are provided.
20. The number of special fire trucks for divisions of non-state fire service is determined by the head of object taking into account their specifics.
21. Fire trucks take place and operated according to requirements of ST of RK 1174-2003 "The fire fighting equipment for protection of objects. Main types. Placement and servicing".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.