of November 12, 2014 No. 459
About approval of Rules of implementation of educational monitoring
According to subitem 8-1) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About education" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of educational monitoring.
2. To department of strategic planning and coordination (Kalenova D. Zh.):
To provide 1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and in information system of law"? d_lt".
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of Education and Science Imangaliyev E. N.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 12, 2014 No. 459
1. These rules of implementation of educational monitoring (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 8-1) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" and determine procedure of educational monitoring.
2. In these rules the following terms are used:
1) educational monitoring - systematic observation, the analysis, assessment and the forecast of condition and dynamics of changes of results and conditions of implementation of educational processes, the contingent of students, networks, and also rating indicators of achievements of organization activity of education;
2) the national collection - the information statistical public document characterizing based on the selected main indicators and indicators condition and educational development following the results of previous year according to administrative data;
3) the national report - the analytical public document characterizing based on the selected indicators and indicators condition and educational development following the results of previous year according to the state statistics and administrative data;
4) quality of education - set of the indicators characterizing education system and reflecting degree of compliance of the real achieved educational results, education system operating conditions to normative requirements, social and personal expectations.
3. Educational monitoring is carried out for the purpose of information support of development and realization of educational policy, providing governing bodies of education by the urgent, complete, authentic and regularly updated information on provision of education system of the Republic of Kazakhstan, forming of the information base necessary for the analysis and the forecast of development of education.
4. Educational monitoring is performed on the basis of complex of statistical and analytical estimative indicators for external and internal quality evaluation of education system, except departmental education system of bodies of homeland security, including for comparison with the international indicators (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), UNESCO). Assessment is carried out according to the indicators of educational monitoring specified in appendix to these rules.
5. Carrying out educational monitoring assumes the organization of permanent tracking and accumulating of data on basis:
1) official statistical information and administrative data approved by the order of authorized body and approved with Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the documents and materials received in the course:
certifications, accreditation and licensing of the educational organizations;
advanced trainings and certifications of the pedagogical and managerial personnel;
rangings of the organizations of education;
qualification assignments by the student of technical and professional, postsecondary education;
analytical and social researches.
6. Monitoring has three-level hierarchical structure:
1) the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry) performs industry coordination organizational and methodical and the software and hardware of all procedures of educational monitoring, determines the main directions and the general analysis of results of educational monitoring, for the most reasonable and management decisions adequate to requirements of situation;
2) the subordinated organizations represent necessary data according to administrative data, participate in researches, the analysis of the results of educational monitoring for decision making entering their competence;
3) it is carried out regional, the cities of Astana, Almaty by departments of education, and also higher educational institutions, the republican organizations of secondary, technical and professional education. Regional, the cities of Astana, Almaty of department of education make the decision on carrying out monitoring in the region;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.