of November 12, 2014 No. 459
About approval of Rules of implementation of educational monitoring
According to the subitem 20) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About education" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of educational monitoring.
2. To department of strategic planning and coordination (Kalenova D. Zh.):
To provide 1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of Education and Science Imangaliyev E. N.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 12, 2014 No. 459
1. These rules of implementation of educational monitoring (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 20) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About education" (further - the Law) and determine procedure of educational monitoring.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) information system - the organizational arranged set of the information and communication technologies, service personnel and technical documentation realizing certain technological actions by means of information exchange and intended for the solution of specific functional objectives;
2) objects of informatization - electronic information resources, the software, Internet resource and information and communication infrastructure;
3) administrative data - individual quantitative (measured by means of numbers) and (or) high-quality (built by certain principle and (or) sign) data on physical person or legal entity and the data of pokhozyaystvenny accounting created by administrative sources, except for primary statistical data;
4) educational monitoring - systematic observation, the analysis, assessment and the forecast of condition and dynamics of changes of results and conditions of implementation of educational processes, the contingent of students, networks, and also rating indicators of achievements of organization activity of education;
5) authorized body in the field of education - the central executive body of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of education;
6) quality of education - set of the indicators characterizing education system and reflecting degree of compliance of actually achieved educational results, education system operating conditions to normative requirements, social and personal features;
7) the national collection - the information and statistical public document containing statistical information of education system of data following the results of previous year by regions on the basis of administrative data;
8) the national report - the analytical public document characterizing condition and educational development following the results of previous year on the basis of the state statistics and administrative data;
9) the digital signature - set of electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content.
3. Subjects of implementation of educational monitoring are:
1) organizations of education;
2) district (city) departments of education;
3) Departments of education of areas, cities of republican value and capital.
4. Object of implementation of educational monitoring is the education system.
5. Educational monitoring is performed:
on the education levels (preschool education and training, general secondary education, technical and professional education, postaverage, the highest and postgraduate);
on scope (district/city, regional, republican, international);
in form of the organization (remote, direct).
6. Educational monitoring is performed in type:
systematic observation of organization activity of education by collection, system accounting, processing, and also storage, updating and accumulating of information in objects of informatization of authorized body in the field of education;
the organizations and carrying out by managements and departments of education of methodical days for the analysis and methodical correction of training process in the organizations of secondary education and rendering the practical help to pedagogical community;
the organizations of social or monitoring researches (including for the international comparative researches);
analysis of results of educational activities (analysis and comparison of results of single national testing, final estimates of school students, international comparative researches).
7. Collection of documents and materials is performed on basis:
administrative data of authorized body in the field of education;
state statistical reporting;
carrying out comparative analysis of the factors influencing dynamics of quality of education;
results of procedures of licensing, state certification and accreditation of the organizations of education;
results of checks of activities of governing bodies of education, the organizations of education by the bodies exercising the state control of realization of state policy in the field of education;
results of State Final Examination of students;
results of single national testing;
results of complex testing;
data on advanced training and passing of certification of pedagogical workers;
results of the international comparative researches;
results of monitoring researches;
results of social researches.
8. The procedure for the organization of collection, system accounting, processing, and also storage, updating, accumulating and information security in objects of informatization of authorized body in the fields of education according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, includes:
1) introduction and/or updating of administrative data in objects of informatization of authorized body in the field of education subjects of implementation of educational monitoring;
2) control of ensuring completeness, reliability and timeliness of updating of data in object of informatization of authorized body by the organizations of education, district (city) departments of education and Departments of education of areas, cities of republican value and the capital in the terms specified in Item 9 of these rules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.