of October 27, 2014 No. 899
About approval of the Regulations on System of mapping of elementary schools, gymnasiums and lyceums
The government DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on System of mapping of elementary schools, gymnasiums and lyceums it (is applied).
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Public Education.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of October 27, 2014 No. 899
1. The system of mapping of elementary schools, gymnasiums and lyceums (further – System) is component of the Information system of formation of the Ministry of Public Education, subsystem "Information resources". The system includes all information of educational nature relating to primary, gymnasia and lyceum education.
2. This Regulations on System of mapping of elementary schools, gymnasiums and lyceums (further – the Provision) establish procedures and mechanisms of input, storage, processing and extraction of data on educational institutions, pupils, the teaching, leading and auxiliary personnel in primary, gymnasia and lyceum education.
3. The concepts used in this Provision have the following values:
the system administrator – the division responsible for management and operation of information resources of System;
authentication – check of the identifier appropriated to the subject of access, authenticity confirmation;
complex of means program and the hardware – complex of the program and technical resources necessary for accomplishment of information processes;
identification – assignment of the identifier to subjects and access objects and/or comparison of the provided identifier with the list of the appropriated identifiers;
integrity – reliability, consistency and relevance of information containing personal data, protection it from damage and unauthorized change;
participants of System – bodies of the central, district, municipal public authority, ATO Gagauzia with competences in primary, gymnasia and lyceum education, educational institutions of primary, gymnasia and lyceum education;
data recovery – procedures for reconstruction of data of educational nature to condition in which they were until loss or destruction;
storage – accumulating of data of educational nature on any carriers;
information mediums – magnetic, optical, laser or other carriers of electronic information to whom it is created, established, transferred information of educational nature and technical nature which allow its reproduction and further use turns out, saved or used;
maintaining System – set of the measures of technical nature aimed at providing functioning of software and hardware complex and administration of information resource of automated information system;
the user – physical person or legal entity which service duties assume the actions connected with provision, obtaining, storage, and also use of information of educational nature.
4. The system creates common information space and is the single official source of information of educational nature for participants of System and for all information systems of bodies of the central and local public authority which use and process such data types. These Systems are considered correct and reliable until proved otherwise.
5. Sistema is the departmental register and treats the state registers. Owner Sistemy is the state.
6. The Ministry of Public Education is the owner Sistemy and provides legal, organizational and financial conditions for its creation and maintaining.
7. Holder Sistemy is the Center of information and communication technologies in education to which the owner Sistemy delegated the corresponding functions. The holder Sistemy manages Sistema and independently resolves all issues connected with its functioning, except for questions which, according to the Provision, enter competence of other members of Sistema.
8. Loggers of System are the Ministry of Public Education, departments of education of areas, municipiums and ATO Gagauzia, organizations of primary gymnasia and lyceum education which during the course of performance the obligations provide forming of information resource of education system.
9. Physical persons which are given the status of users of System can have the following roles:
1) national administrator;
2) national analyst;
3) district, municipal administrator, Gagauzia ATO administrator;
4) district, municipal analyst, analyst of ATO Gagauzia;
5) school administrator;
6) school analyst;
7) cool administrator.
10. Loggers provide at the national level single accounting as follows:
The Ministry of Public Education according to competence will organize 1) and records:
a) subordinated educational institutions;
b) national administrators;
c) district, municipal administrators, ATO administrators Gagauzia;
d) national analysts.
Department of education of areas, municipiums and ATO Gagauzia according to competence will organize 2) and records:
a) subordinated educational institutions;
b) school administrators;
c) district, municipal analysts, analysts of ATO Gagauzia.
Educational institutions according to competence will organize 3) and record:
a) cool administrators;
b) school analysts;
e) sports sections;
f) groups on studying of disciplines for choice;
g) groups with the prolonged program;
h) teaching personnel;
i) managerial personnel;
j) auxiliary personnel;
k) infrastructures of educational institutions;
l) school districts;
Cool administrators according to competence will organize 4) and record pupils from classes for which they are responsible.
11. Receiver of data of System is the physical person or legal entity given the right to obtain data from System according to the law or the agreement.
12. Objects of accounting of System are:
1) "educational institution";
3) "teaching shot";
4) "managerial personnel";
5) "auxiliary shot";
6) "the national administrator";
7) "the national analyst";
8) "the district, municipal administrator, Gagauzia ATO administrator";
9) "district, municipal analyst, analyst of ATO Gagauzia";
10) "the school administrator";
11) "the school analyst";
12) "the cool administrator".
13. For the purpose of respect for the principle of necherezmerny personal data processing, each object record includes only the data more exhaustively established in the Concept of the Information system of education approved by the Order of the Government No. 270 of March 13, 2007.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.